PDA

View Full Version : What is Processor?

stuartkspindlow
05-29-2017, 10:59 AM
Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is processor.

ORLOVA
05-31-2017, 05:49 AM
A processor, or "microprocessor," is a small chip that resides in computers and other electronic devices. Its basic job is to receive input and provide the appropriate output. While this may seem like a simple task, modern processors can handle trillions of calculations per second.

sinelogixtech
06-01-2017, 10:46 AM
A processor is an integrated electronic circuit that performs the calculations that run a computer. A processor performs arithmetical, logical, input/output (I/O) and other basic instructions that are passed from an operating system (OS). Most other processes are dependent on the operations of a processor.

RH-Calvin
06-09-2017, 03:57 PM
A processor, or "microprocessor," is a small chip that resides in computers and other electronic devices. Its basic job is to receive input and provide the appropriate output. While this may seem like a simple task, modern processors can handle trillions of calculations per second.

bestpolesaw
06-12-2017, 12:33 PM
A processor is the logic circuitry that responds to and processes the basic instructions that drive a computer.

lavyhair
06-20-2017, 08:24 AM
A computer processor, also known as a microprocessor or central processing unit (CPU), is a component in a computer system that functions as the brains of a computer. It is mainly responsible for processing instructions of a computer program and carrying out computer operations.

lavyhair
07-25-2017, 07:48 AM
A processor is the logic circuitry that responds to and processes the basic instructions that drive a computer.

bestpolesaw
07-31-2017, 12:28 PM
A processor, or "microprocessor," is a small chip that resides in computers and other electronic devices.

lavyhair
08-29-2017, 10:41 AM
A processor is an integrated electronic circuit that performs the calculations that run a computer.

Dam Ponting
09-02-2017, 06:19 AM
A processor is the logic circuitry that responds to and processes the basic instructions that drive a computer. The four primary functions of a processor are fetch, decode, execute and writeback.

lishmalinyjames
06-23-2021, 05:03 PM
A processor, or CPU, is a circuit board inside a computer that executes instructions on behalf of programs.

Akshay_M
05-27-2022, 07:15 AM
A processor (CPU) is the logic circuitry that responds to and processes the basic instructions that drive a computer. The CPU is seen as the main and most crucial integrated circuitry (IC) chip in a computer, as it is responsible for interpreting most of computers commands. CPUs will perform most basic arithmetic, logic and I/O operations, as well as allocate commands for other chips and components running in a computer.

karan2121
07-05-2022, 04:05 AM
Hello Friends,

Please tell me what is processor.

An integrated electronic circuit is called a processor. It does the calculations for a computer. A processor executes basic instructions given from an operating system, including mathematical, logical, input/output (I/O), and other operations (OS). The majority of other processes rely on the actions of a processor.

virgowhirlpool
07-05-2022, 11:31 AM
Processor is a very important part of computer. It is also called the brain of the computer. This is because it has the news of all the activities happening inside the computer, that is to say, it controls all these things. It can process trillions of calculations at a time.

It understands the interpretation happening between software and hardware and gives us output by processing it. This happens inside all the devices like Mobiles, Tablets, Personal Computers, Laptops. It is also known as CPU.

faizan12
07-18-2022, 06:21 AM
A central processing unit, also called a central processor, main processor or just processor, is the electronic circuitry that executes instructions comprising a computer program.