PDA

View Full Version : Any info and discounts on Hostrail?

№Lucky
02-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Hi,

I have heard pretty good things about hostrail.com web hosting provider and I started thinking to deal with them, but I don't know how good they can be for ecommerce hosting.

Could you help me to find any discounts on them?

How is it good for ecommerce hosting?

Querrido
02-16-2011, 01:19 PM
I found this coupon: Lowendbox — 50.00% - Life of Account

You will be fully-satisfied dealing with hostrail company..
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

Foxfire
02-22-2011, 11:56 AM
Before finding hostrail.com, I had no idea that 'customer service' existed in a web hosting company. I was used to 3-5 day turn around for even the most simple of questions with previous hosts. This decent host not only answers support requests and questions the same day but often in the same HOUR that questions are submitted.
My web site is always up and I am glad.

President
02-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Hi,
I am really happy to have found this great hosting service. After you sign up with them, they contact you during the first week just to know if you are happy and have no technique troubles. i'd to thank HostRail team for providing me with good services.

alvina702
03-22-2011, 12:41 PM
You can give hostrail.com company a try.
They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
I am happy dealing with this decent company!

Madagaskar
03-29-2011, 09:50 AM
I found nice hostrail hosting reviews (http://host-my.com/web-hosting-reviews/hostrail-reviews) ... this company looks to be stable and reliable. many webmasters appreciate the quality of the services provided by them.
I'd recommend you not to hesitate any longer and contact them directly in order to discuss what you will receive exactly.