PDA

View Full Version : Want to order vps hosting in Mumbai (India)

Foxfire
05-08-2019, 09:01 AM
I need help. Want to order vps hosting account (Linux):
100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations? How is Hostnamaste.com web host ?
Where can I read customer reviews about the quality of their hosting services in Mumbai (India)?

Rimmaia
05-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Take a trial period and test.

Madagaskar
05-15-2019, 06:42 AM
I host only one of clients websites at Hostnamaste.com VPS in India (https://www.hostnamaste.com/openvz-vps.php) and I wish I could host all of them.
I'm a happy customer who usually needs help setting up dns configurations and the live chat/phone support is great for that. Submitted tickets are also quickly attended.

President
05-21-2019, 06:52 AM
My experience is great! I really love their easy to use control panel. Everything is great! The support-guys are very cool and fast! I have been hosted with many other companies but hostnamaste.com is the best! They offer free domain - it's great.

Chisterz
05-26-2019, 11:32 AM
With the help of a free test and a set of tools you can check how the site will work in this country.

№Lucky
05-27-2019, 06:58 AM
I have two separate sites that I host with Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either, my stats are generally 100% uptime.

lishmalinyjames
01-15-2021, 08:51 AM
Mumbai Hosting is one of India's most experienced EMAIL & WEBSITE HOSTING provider.

Asgard87
02-07-2021, 06:32 AM
Not a huge fan of the above brand. Though their plans are cheap, the performance takes a hit in the long run.

I have been using and recommending VPS by HostGator India, especially for India (Mumbai) based users. Firstly, they have servers here so uptime is not a problem. Secondly, their support team is terrific. Not to mention their performance and security.

On the whole, a good experience, though not on the cheap side when it comes to pricing but totally worth the buck when it comes to over all services+hosting facilities.