PDA

View Full Version : Host specialization

GeneticX
02-24-2011, 01:10 PM
Do you think that its wise to use narrow specialized host? I'm talking about e-commerce host leveltenhosting.com. Their plans looks reliable, what do you think about it?

Taboon
02-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Specialization is usually a good factor. It does not necessary mean offering of the only service (or type of services) but may be the result of demand, such as the greenolivetree.net companyofferig hosting but being more preferred as the management provider.

Youngman
03-01-2011, 12:59 PM
I believe you should look for reviews on their services. I heard that leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/) is a reliable company and their experience is helping them to provide quality e-commerce solutions with outstanding stability and high performance

Guntah
03-07-2011, 08:30 AM
I suppose that host specializations matters a lot so I suggest you to go with leveltenhosting.com solutions without any hesitations. They are offering quality plans, high available support team and stable solutions for a competitive prices

figage
03-15-2011, 08:08 AM
I think that you've made right choice. Leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/) is a well-known host that is providing quality e-commerce solutions. You will receive high uptime and performance for a reasonable prices

a2one
03-17-2011, 03:39 PM
Maybe sometimes specialization really means better performance. For example windows-specialized aspnix.com has really great offers and quality.

GeneticX
03-21-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks for your feedbacks, I've decided to use web hosting solutions from leveltenhosting.com and they've attracted me with their high stability, features and support

hillaryjohnson
04-11-2011, 09:17 AM
Take a look to the clients' feedback and you may find the answer. It is vital to choose the right company at very 1st time especially for E Commerce Site. As it also requires securing online information given by clients. And man Companies are offering SSL Certificates along with great hosting plan. :)

Exmasters-Mark
04-12-2011, 06:45 AM
specialization from a good company is a good sign meaning higher performance, while unreliable provider with specialization have really nothing to compete.

YAg
04-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Narrow specialization is good, say aseohosting has provided SEO hosting qualitatively.
And anyone is happy using their services if he is SEO-minded.

Crimson
04-14-2011, 04:06 PM
It usually means higher performance and bonuses. I may point out the specialization in certain services. such as managment at greenolivetree.net, but having other types of services among offers.