PDA

View Full Version : stable servers

Gerbert
02-24-2011, 02:12 PM
Is that true that 1paket.com has the most reliable dedicated servers in Europe?

Madagaskar
03-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Good server up-time and speed connectivity.
Their web hosting plans are feature-rich and the pricing is competitive.
I have tried several web hosting companies but non of them beat 1paket.com.

Crimson
03-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Agree baout exmasters.com and think this companyis reliable enough to order any opf the offered solutions.

aspnix.com also seems to be Ok.

Guntah
03-07-2011, 09:07 AM
I think you should have more options to choose from, e.g ch-center.com are offering quality services with high performance. You wont regret of using their trustworthy solutions

figage
03-15-2011, 07:45 AM
I believe you should compare plans from sugegsted hosts and than make decision. I recommend you 7host.com dedicated server solutions that are provided with high performance and stability for a competitive prices. You wont regret of using their trustworthy services

a2one
03-17-2011, 09:37 AM
Think you may also find reliable solutions at santrex.net. The more so because their german servers are now discounted by half.

Among other suggestions - exmasters.com appear to be greatly suitable.

№Lucky
03-17-2011, 11:57 AM
I believe that you will precisely will not regret having looked at ch-center.com! Check out their dedicated servers (http://www.ch-center.com/dedicated-servers).
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go.

Taboon
04-08-2011, 08:04 AM
Find 1paket.com attractive and think this company can be efficiently used. Give a try, then report about how quality is it.

may also recommend dealing with exmasters.com, as the one of the most stable and professional provider I have even dealt with.

GeneticX
05-05-2011, 08:07 AM
I think that you need to compare plans to make a proper choice. I suggest you 7host.com plans to use. They are providing featured solutions with high uptime and performance for a reasonable prices

Youngman
05-11-2011, 07:28 AM
I also support 7host.com solutions which are trustworthy and reliable. You wont regret of using their high performance servers with affordable prices

hireseoexpert
06-04-2011, 05:37 AM
I agreed that 1paket.com provides enough space with high speed to access your information.