PDA

View Full Version : cPanel VPS

Taboon
02-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Where else, except for hostv.com, the reliable vps with cPanel management can be found?

I think hostv.com is great, but everything should be compared, to know what is the offer.

Madagaskar
03-04-2011, 12:06 PM
Check out Pinellashosting VPS hosting deals.. the company looks rock-solid and attractive.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Crimson
03-04-2011, 02:33 PM
hostv.com demostrates how much real quality costs today. Think the companyis reasonable and might be used.

Guntah
03-07-2011, 09:24 AM
I think you should have more options to make a proper choosing. Look at plans from ajkservers.co.uk, you will receive featured VPS solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support, you can also get a discount by using coupon MARCH2011

holland
03-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Hostrail.com .... try their VPS deals to meet your needs, the OP.
They are reliable and cheap!

Lycos
03-11-2011, 02:55 PM
Think you might find the desired package of quality at hostingsource.com (http://www.hostingsource.com). The provider offer quality hosting at affordable cost and is the one of the most cost-efficient I know.

JohnDale
03-14-2011, 08:55 AM
There are certain web hosting control panels, which work for both Linux and Window based websites. The Ensim, H-Sphere and Plesk are the most common examples of such control panels. The H-Sphere offers several features that range from key functionalities to complete automation. However, it is the Plesk which is the most popular control panel for Linux and Windows platforms.

a2one
03-17-2011, 02:22 PM
I know several companies to be called reliable VPS providers. In particular may recommend serverpoint.com and webintellects.com as the most price-atractive and experienced.

GeneticX
03-21-2011, 01:34 PM
I believe that you definitely should go with webintellects.com VPS solutions. I know that their services are trustworthy and quality, servers are provided with high performance and uptime, you can use them without any hesitations

Foxfire
03-23-2011, 09:50 AM
I believe that you need to check ch-center VPS hosting deals. They offer the lowest prices they can, while figuring in costs such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.

Gerbert
03-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Webhostgiant VPS deals deserve your attention.
Their plans are good for the needs of the web masters with a tight budget and their tech staff works around the clock.

figage
04-27-2011, 07:36 AM
I think you need more options to compare plans. Try AJKservers.co.uk VPS plans. You will receive high available support and featured plans for a reasonable prices

michaelbish
05-31-2011, 07:19 AM
When using cPanel VPS optimized should double check to make sure your VPS that supports and has some room to breathe. It has all the same features from what I understand though.

letty53
07-19-2011, 02:29 AM
Thank you for sharing your great information in here...
Thanks a lot...