PDA

View Full Version : planning to order 3GB space, 30GB bandwidth cPanel account

Madagaskar
03-03-2011, 02:40 PM
I will appreciate any of your help if you suggest me any good company which provides 99.9% network uptime and fast speed connectivity.

need 3GB space, 30GB bandwidth cPanel account
How good is Just199.com web host?
No idea about budget, this is my requirement just shoot me quote?

Crimson
03-04-2011, 02:46 PM
You may order it from webintellects.com whioch is not only more efficient with the offers, but also more experienced and highly rated one.

Guntah
03-07-2011, 08:34 AM
I think that you should look for reviews on suggested hosts and choose the most reputable company. I advice to try Grabweb (http://www.grabweb.net/) solutions that are known as stable, their services are really stress-free and support is helping at high level

Foxfire
03-10-2011, 01:41 PM
I have been using just199.com for a long time and can say that the service and support are amazing.
Incredible support that answered to my 10 questions in an average of 10 minutes!
Very stable hosting.
Very good price.

Lycos
03-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Consider an appropriate plan of exmasters.com. This company provides top quality hosting service allowing adult content and being the one of the biggest trusted hosts.

figage
03-15-2011, 07:59 AM
I think that perfectly fits your needs plans from Hosticon (http://www.hosticon.com/). I'm using their services and satisfied with them, I must admit that you will receive high available support and stable featured plans for affordable prices

Querrido
03-16-2011, 12:18 PM
I have heard many good things about them, but can recommend you to widen your search and check more options.
As I know, nice web hosting services are provided by glowhost.com, they are able to customize any services/features you may need.

a2one
03-17-2011, 03:41 PM
Suppose you may order it from hostingsource.com. The provide is among the top most quality hosts I know and their offers are truly reasonable.

May also recommend greenolivetree.net knowing their are using top quality equpment and are enough experienced to know what to do.

vinrar
03-18-2011, 03:45 PM
I do believe webhostgiant services are able to satisfy all your demands.
Their package plans are ideal for the web masters with a tight budget.

Youngman
03-24-2011, 08:32 AM
I think that you should compare plans from suggested hosts and then make a choice. Take a look at services from Hosticon.com, reputable company which plans are well-known as stable and affordable. Their support is 24/7 available to offer you high performance and help for a reasonable prices

№Lucky
04-01-2011, 09:43 AM
I've been with Just199.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!

GeneticX
04-12-2011, 01:01 PM
I think that you should use services from Metric Hosting (http://metric-hosting.ca/), reputable Canadian host that is offering stable shared hosting plans for a reasonable prices. You can use them without any hesitations

Exmasters-Mark
04-15-2011, 09:04 AM
Wonder what of all those suggestions are the closest to be chosen?