PDA

View Full Version : Where should I host my websites?

Madagaskar
03-04-2011, 12:08 PM
I need 10Gb space and 100Gb bandwidth, etc.
The company should provide 99.9% network uptime and min 30-day money back guarantee.
thinking to try m6.net web hosting provider, but still hesitate.
is it reliable?

I live in US..
What host can you advise?
What location should I choose?

Guntah
03-09-2011, 01:54 PM
I believe you should have more options to choose from, perfectly meet your needs solutions from Hosticon.com, reputable company which plans are stable and featured, I use them for a year and never suffered any big troubles, you can go with them without any hesitations

Foxfire
03-10-2011, 01:42 PM
As I know, m6.net IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

dora675
03-12-2011, 06:23 AM
In order of increasing cost, you can opt for:-

Free hosting
ISP-based hosting
Virtual domain hosting (fine for most sites)
Colocation or dedicated server hosting

№Lucky
03-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Thumbs up to m6.net web host.. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.

GeneticX
03-21-2011, 01:21 PM
I think that the best fit for your needs is Grabweb.in, with their featured plans you will receive high quality solutions with 99.9% uptime, useful features and helpful support

[>q|_^_|p<]
03-29-2011, 02:49 PM
US locations are good for almost any part of the world, so choose the american hosts. I may suggest such companies as exmasters.com exmasters.com or webintellects.com knowing them as the quality providers suitable for the most type of the sites.

figage
04-05-2011, 01:09 PM
I believe that you should compare solutions and choose the best fit. I recommend Metric Hosting (http://metric-hosting.ca/) that is time tested and stable company. You will be pleased by their high available support and affordable prices

danielmark
04-06-2011, 08:56 AM
There are lots of web hosting service provider now these days. It's difficult to chose the best one. But I personally chose Windows VPS Hosting for my website. If you like these services and price which they offer in the site then you can try this Window VPS Hosting.

sandy0444
04-14-2011, 07:44 AM
Spectranet is the best option for all hosting solutions in India.

Youngman
04-15-2011, 12:31 PM
I believe that you should have more options to choose from. Try interactiveonline (http://interactiveonline.com/) plans and get high available support with various features for affordable prices

Alvasin
05-11-2011, 01:40 PM
I have heard mixed reviews with Godaddy hosting but it is a great place to get a domain name though. You might want to check out other hosting companies before making a final decision because there are quite a few that are reliable and affordable.

JohnDale
05-23-2011, 05:49 AM
I think you should host your site who provides you 24/7 support with lower rates. And also inquired for backups it is also important.