PDA

View Full Version : What recording software or hardware do you recommend?

Interlink2010
04-04-2011, 05:06 PM
I'm going to start recording and coming up w/ beats but what equipment do you all recommend. I get suggestions; some agree some don't lemme know what y'all think. What kinda mic, software, hardware etc.

Nyla432
04-08-2011, 12:39 PM
Spiderbite and myself use a Hauppauge HD-PVR which is then hooked up to our PCs. We record footage using Total Media Extreme, which is a software provided by Hauppauge.

We edit our videos using Sony Vegas 8.

don19
04-14-2011, 09:35 AM
are you looking for free or paid version ?

michaelmoody84
08-24-2011, 05:33 AM
I am using windows movie maker for recording and sony vegas 9 for editing.

knowledgebase software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

QUOTE=Interlink2010;5213]I'm going to start recording and coming up w/ beats but what equipment do you all recommend. I get suggestions; some agree some don't lemme know what y'all think. What kinda mic, software, hardware etc.[/QUOTE]

michaelmoody84
10-20-2011, 10:15 AM
Can you tell me how about the cost of the paid one?Let me try using that software.

Well, if I were you then I would use: Ableton +
it free and you can use it easily without any problem

rockymartine
05-08-2012, 11:16 AM
I am a network engineer in Australian Call Center and we are using Auto Dialer Software in Cent OS Server for record all call which are made from us and for manually recording we are using eyebeam software. If you don't want to use dialer then you can think for recording devices which are work perfectly in windows systems also.

James Andy
06-08-2012, 09:57 AM
Zoom mics are a great and relatively inexpensive solution to capturing good quality audio.

hitsandy
08-08-2012, 11:32 AM
I am using Nero and Alcohol to record the dvd's and cd's. It records very quick and video conversions also be done.

sophia01
09-18-2012, 07:26 AM
Windows movie maker and Nero are the best and easiest to use like to record video and audio elements. I use both of them randomly.

ruby01
10-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Spiderbite and myself use a Hauppauge HD-PVR which is then hooked up to our PCs. We record footage using Total Media Extreme, which is a software provided by Hauppauge.

We edit our videos using Sony Vegas 8.
Nice post, keep up the good work. Hope to read more such amazing posts. Thanks once again

James Donovan
10-24-2012, 07:56 PM
For hardware -- you can head to Radio Shack and get a four-input mixer on the cheap. This gives you four inputs but one output. I recommend using a decent cardioid mic with a stand. The mixer and mic and cables will set you back roughly $80. For the input from your iPhone, grab a cheap cable to run from your Audio Out jack into the mixer.

The nice thing about the mixer is that you can set the levels using hardware instead of trying to manage multiple, competing input sources directly on the computer. All inputs into my podcast are pushed through the mixer, with the computer/Audacity having to deal with a single input. This makes it easier to export the podcast to MP3, since you don't need to spend as much time working through a file with several different clips embedded in it.

For Skype, there's a plug-in that lets you record conversations. Use that, and just incorporate the WAV file into Audacity. Head to Skype's in-app menu for plugins to download any which one you prefer.

alisenjerry
11-05-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm going to start recording and coming up w/ beats but what equipment do you all recommend. I get suggestions; some agree some don't lemme know what y'all think. What kinda mic, software, hardware etc.

Now a days internet plays some significant role in our life and it provides best solution when we discover any type of product. I think you search on amazon PreSonus AudioBox Studio best deal available for Complete Hardware/Software Recording Kit and price approximately $ 249.

lishmalinyjames
08-20-2021, 10:45 AM
Ableton Live 10 Suite Multitrack Recording Software. ...
Image Line FL Studio 20 Producer Edition.