PDA

View Full Version : Shared hosting comparison: Pinellashosting or M6

President
04-07-2011, 10:48 AM
It happened so that I am not sure about the company choice..
I know both m6.net and Pinellashosting.com are reliable hosts, but still need to consult with someone about my host choice.
Need 5GB space, 60GB bandwidth, my budget is $8/mo.

What host will be better for my? And why?

Taboon
04-08-2011, 02:34 PM
how about third way option? I mean such company as hostingsource.com which to my mind is able to become reasonable alternative to the both asked hosts.

YAg
04-11-2011, 02:07 PM
M6.net seems more attractive for me.
I'd choose them because of their resourceful services with top-notch support.

JohnDale
04-12-2011, 11:18 AM
The best thing about shared web hosting solution is that it offers the benefits of high performance web hosting services, while sharing a powerful web server with several others.

Querrido
04-13-2011, 12:44 PM
Thumbs up to M6.net web host! Absolutely GREAT customer service! I love being able to chat with them 24/7 with almost immediate response.
All questions were answered and not just some of them. There was no attitude. And when I had difficulties with some of the setup, they fixed things nearly immediately. No waiting for one hour or two. Response to tickets is fast.

Crimson
04-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Think there are better solutions available. Suggest looking up cirtexhosting.com (http://www.cirtexhosting.com) for possible solution source.

Foxfire
04-20-2011, 10:58 AM
I can join the majority and recommend you to choose m6.net web host.. Many positive feedbacks about the quality of the services they provide make me think that it will be the best option here. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.

Guntah
04-21-2011, 08:04 AM
Have you already searched for reviews on them? From the personal experience I suggest Hosticon.com to try. Their plans are fully compatible with any web software and support is always ready to help with your issues

Gerbert
04-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Shared hosting from marblehost.com seems more amazing for me.
This company is able to satisfy the demands of any discriminating web master.

figage
04-27-2011, 09:48 AM
hi, I beleive you should have more named to compare solutions and choose the most suitable. Why don't you try Metric Hosting (http://metric-hosting.ca/)? With their plans you will be pleased by high performance, uptime and skilful support

Youngman
05-11-2011, 08:10 AM
Agreed that you need more names to make a proper choice and as I see from my experience Hosticon.com services will perfectly meet your demands. They are offering stable plans with nice features and great support

YAg
05-12-2011, 02:48 PM
I'm sure using webhostgiant services, you will be completely satisfied due to the amount of resources included in their plans, high uptime and decent 24 hour support.

tanveerhabib
06-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Hello, both of these providers are new for me to compare best and suitable option for you is to compare giant companies like bluehost, hostgator or godaddy.

Greg-Netost
06-19-2014, 12:10 PM
I suggest that you widen your choice of options so as to get a better opinion.

fuzzler
02-14-2015, 12:15 PM
Both providers are fairly new I think. I'd give it some time before I get to sign up with their services. I couldn't find any information on how good their tech support either.