PDA

View Full Version : need managed VPS hosting solution

Querrido
04-13-2011, 12:59 PM
I am looking for trustworthy place to order dedicated server solution at.
Have found rightservers.com and dedicated to ask experts to help me.

What can you tell me about their managed VPS hosting plans?
Any other alternatives for comparison?

JohnDale
04-19-2011, 09:15 AM
If you need to upgrade your server, it is usually much easier with a dedicated option. You’ll have more control over backing up your content, and the ability to add more options and features, as well as disk space by simply upgrading your existing dedicated hosting package.

Foxfire
04-19-2011, 11:27 AM
Try and check their response time, also if they have a Live Chat service then get things cleared with them. Many good feedbacks about the quality of the services provided by rightservers.com makes this host decent and reliable. It is well-known for providing fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.

Guntah
04-21-2011, 07:48 AM
I know that AJKservers.co.uk is providing VPS server management at high level with high uptime and affrodable prices. Do not hesitate to contact them directly to get more information

President
05-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend you to choose pinellashosting.com.. their VPS plans look amazing!
They are like having a real server. They come with 1024 Megabytes of RAM, 100 Gigabytes of hard drive space, 300 Gigabytes of transfer per month for only $19.99.

Abitha
05-16-2011, 10:23 AM
Will you be using this VPS hosting for enterprise solutions? If so, there are packages with 40 GB harddisk and nearly 400 GB Bandwidth which can suit your requirement. Or else you can opt for some basic package.

figage
05-23-2011, 08:00 AM
I think you should have more options to choose from. Try VPS hosting services provided by AJKservers (http://www.ajkservers.co.uk/). They are delivering reliable services for a reasonable princes with high performance and uptime, you wont regret of using them

GeneticX
05-30-2011, 07:36 AM
I believe you should look for reviews on their services. I support VPS solutions offered by AJKServers.co.uk. Their plans are stable and featured with high available knowledgeable support and great server and network speed

№Lucky
07-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Fantastic host. I have used a couple of others and finally switched to Rightservers.com. It turns out that I run my web sites on their VPS account and everything works fine.
All my support requests are handled under 15 minutes. They even re-installed my content management system for me after they found out the problem I had stemmed from me installing the wrong version.
Go ahead and deal with them.

Nile Hadwards
07-11-2011, 04:16 AM
VPS hosting bridges the gaps between the initial and the entry level web hosting plans and the co-location. While the former offers specified services like PHP/MySQL, etc., with limited disk space on a shared server, the latter lets you fully own and control the hardware, and just rent an internet connection and a rack space from the data center.

Madagaskar
07-14-2011, 01:34 PM
Thumbs UP to RIGHTSERVERS.com web host.. It provides industry-leading managed solutions with personalized customer service and support.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.