PDA

View Full Version : Time-tested hosting solutions

Youngman
04-15-2011, 01:13 PM
Looking for host that is in business for more than 10 years with high stable plans and affordable prices, what do you think about Metric Hosting (http://metric-hosting.ca/) services, are they reliable?

vinrar
04-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Aspnix and webhostgiant are two companies which provide their services for more than 10 years.
Prices are competitive and support is quality! Servers have fully-redundant network and high performance.

Foxfire
04-19-2011, 11:29 AM
Taking into consideration your needs, I can highly recommend m6.net for those looking for reliable host suitable for PHP and ASP hosting.
It gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.

Lycos
04-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Agree about aspnix.com, as the company is truly among the top most reliable providers worth of being used. may also recommend hostingsource.com which has about seven years of quality experience.

Guntah
04-21-2011, 12:32 PM
I believe that you can use Metric-Hosting.ca without any hesitations. You will be pleased by their high performance and stable plans, helpful support and reasonable pricing

Querrido
04-26-2011, 11:56 AM
There is no doubt, that m6.net will be the most perfect place if you needs stable and reliable shared hosting service at cheap rates.
I have used several other hosts, but none offer the rock-solid operation that this host does.
Their "control panel" has a complete set of web-management features.

figage
04-27-2011, 12:50 PM
I can add host that is in business since 1997 - Interactiveonline.com, reliable company which plans are attractive and suitable for any webmasters demand. You can go with their quality services without any hesitations and can try coupon SAVE25 to get 25% OFF

Crystaliquid
05-03-2011, 03:28 PM
I find hostingsource.com enough tsbale to be recomended here. The company seems to be theone of tehmost atractive and reliable amongthe named.

Another tested host which I believe is worth of being used is greenolivetree.net (http://www.greenolivetree.net)

GeneticX
05-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Well I think that first choice is the best option. Try Metric Hosting (http://metric-hosting.ca/) solutions and get affordable services with high level support and high perfromance servers.

President
05-06-2011, 11:12 AM
If you are still in search of reliable and decent place to host your web sites, I can draw your attention to pinellashosting.com! You know, such middle-sized companies take care of your web site to be always online and they are more better than the big ones, because they have not so many clients as the big ones and this will be suitable for you, as you will not be lost in the big number of clients.

Taboon
05-10-2011, 02:31 PM
The real time tested provider are to my mind those which have been offering solutions for more than five years. Such hosts are exmasters.com and webintellects.com, which provide their solutions for even longer time