PDA

View Full Version : E-commerce hosting

Guntah
04-21-2011, 09:45 AM
Do you know any reliable specialized e-commerce hosting with 99.9% uptime? Share some names, I know leveltenhosting.com

JohnDale
04-27-2011, 06:10 AM
Web hosting for ecommerce means that the server must support the ecommerce software. A web hosting company may often provide tools which handle the online sales and transactions. Tools that are generally provided with an ecommerce hosting includes advertisement packages, web promotion applications, secure transactions, secure socket layers, business account services and shopping carts.

figage
04-27-2011, 12:15 PM
Well, there are lots of reliable hosts which could handle e-shop hosting, but its really good to get services from experienced and specialized team such as leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/). You will be pleased by their knowledgeable support and affordable prices

Alvasin
04-27-2011, 03:52 PM
Internet E-Commerce website hosting is the fastest growing sector on the web. 80% of all businesses do not have a website online. Many that do have sites online do not utilize it for online sales and treat it as a brochure website. wholesale cell phones (http://www.wassociation.com/trade/)

Crystaliquid
05-03-2011, 01:16 PM
eCommerce requires highest levels of stability and support, while many companies are offering now the compatibility with the main cart types, far not every gives enough stability.

I may recommend such hosts as aspnix.com and serverpoint.com knowing them as the ones of the most stable and eCommerce-ready.

GeneticX
05-05-2011, 10:06 AM
I suggest you to have more options to compare solutions and make a proper choice. I know that leveltenhosting.com is a narrow specialized host which services are trustworthy and many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with them

holland
05-05-2011, 03:00 PM
Use webhostgiant services to host your e-shops with.
They have supported e-commerce scripts on their servers. Uptime is high!
FormReferral-01 is their coupon code!

Taboon
05-10-2011, 03:00 PM
I may recommend truly reasonable service of greenolivetree.net They are offering stable servers suitable for eCommerce excellently.

Youngman
05-11-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi, is the stability is only your demand for your website? I suppose that you can use Leveltenhosting.com solutions without any hesitations and you will get high performance plans with various features, high uptime and skilful support team

Guntah
05-17-2011, 09:45 AM
Thanks for your positive feedbacks. Now I'm already with leveltenhosting.com and I like their fast and professional support that is always ready to help with any problem

michaelbish
05-31-2011, 07:17 AM
For now, undoubtedly, is SiteSell. It helps with everything, and I mean everything. It takes a long time and consider what you do with your site, then search around the world, offers accommodations and electronic commerce.

Nile Hadwards
06-03-2011, 10:49 AM
If you want great web hosting for your ecommerce business, you must go for pre-packaged solutions which enable you to produce an online catalogue, and create shopping cart. Choosing a web host server with a good reputation, is a vital step for your e-business.

Lycos
06-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Suppose the suggestions of webintellects.com and aspnix.com companiesare more reasonable to get eCommerce solutions from. these provders are much more known and experienced at least.

kamagrabarbosa
06-10-2011, 05:06 AM
Website hosting for e-commerce means that the server must support the e-commerce software. A web hosting company can provide tools that manage online sales and operations. The tools are usually provided with an e-commerce hosting packages include advertising, promotion, web applications, secure transactions, Secure Socket Layers, a service business account and carts.

GOT
06-13-2011, 09:01 AM
As far as I know each developer of any ecomerce solution always prepare a list of recommended web hosts. That means that you can use those recommendations.

pragnesh
06-15-2011, 08:07 AM
Hey I am new to this post. So please give me some related information about this so even I can be the part of this post.
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
ecommerce web solutions (http://www.anylinuxwork.com/solutions/e-commerce.html)

a2one
06-23-2011, 12:42 PM
leveltenhosting.com appears to have reasonable offers for the hosting solutions like you need. May also suggest looking through the offer of aspnix.com which has been demonstrating great stability for years.

Jillian
06-29-2011, 07:31 PM
There are multiple thing to consider when searching for an e-commerce host. Performance, support and reputation are just a few. Find two companies with good reputations, then go from there. There are tons of companies out there. Customer service was my main priority when searching for my host company.

Jillian
07-12-2011, 07:02 PM
There are multiple thing to consider when searching for an e-commerce host. Performance, support and reputation are just a few. Find two companies with good reputations, then go from there. There are tons of companies out there. Customer service was my main priority when searching for my host company.

letty53
07-18-2011, 07:31 AM
E-commerce hosting is a business in which a company provides other companies whatever they need to sell their products and services on the World Wide Web - including a Web server to serve a company's pages, possibly the Web site design (including catalog pages), and the special capabilities needed to accept, process, and confirm sales orders.