PDA

View Full Version : signature links?

latishsdafws
05-03-2011, 03:43 AM
Hi my name is Abbie I'm new at forums.thewebhostbiz.com,
is it allowed to implicate links in Sig?

JohnDale
05-04-2011, 08:34 AM
You can sure add your site with your anchor text but for this you have to post min 20 approved post. By the way, are you here to create signature? or for knowledge sharing?

Alvasin
05-11-2011, 01:34 PM
Since the signature is only allowed five lines which mine is, when you go to edit it, the code takes up more lines than actually will appear. For one word in color the code is too long if you already have four or five lines in your sig. Any way around this?

Host.co.in
07-27-2011, 04:01 PM
Never try to add your signatures at the very start, first contribute some valuable posts then you can enjoy the facility of signatures.

aditd
08-30-2011, 08:23 PM
I just pressed the signature link in my user cp ... and added it.

Nile Hadwards
09-08-2011, 08:36 AM
You can sure add your site with your anchor text but for this you have to post min 20 approved post. By the way, are you here to create signature? or for knowledge sharing?

Yes, I am satisfied with JohnDale. When you will complete 20 post after then this forum will allow signature.

maaria143
09-20-2011, 12:14 PM
Never try to add your signatures at the very start, first contribute some valuable posts then you can enjoy the facility of signatures.

Yeah I am agreed with you. Forum is a great place to share your knowledge and opinions with each other, never think about the link signature only.

prbiztech
05-03-2012, 04:48 AM
Signature links are most helpful for increase backlinks. And that kind of links are one way link so it will increase your page rank.

amythhomas
05-03-2012, 05:55 AM
Forum Signature appears on person's message board post as picture or text. Yes you can add links for the keywords using it in the signature box.

Hi my name is Abbie I'm new at forums.thewebhostbiz.com,
is it allowed to implicate links in Sig?

kirk89
05-05-2012, 02:23 AM
Well, you should have some quality posts.

Dam Ponting
11-29-2017, 05:20 AM
Forum signature linking will be An strategy used to Fabricate once more joins on An website. This is those methodology about utilizing gathering groups that permit outbound hyperlinks over their member's signature.