PDA

View Full Version : ZEUS server

vinrar
05-18-2011, 02:19 PM
Do you know any company which provides Zeus server?
I have found some info about Zeus and it seems to be good for me, want to try and saw serverpoint.com provides it.
Any better options?

[>q|_^_|p<]
05-26-2011, 01:39 PM
serverpoint.com is already the most attractive option for Zeus servers. This company is among the most reliable I know and their deals are of great quality, so I think there is a reason in trying them.

GOT
05-28-2011, 08:59 AM
Why do you need Zeus server exactly?

Crystaliquid
06-01-2011, 01:39 PM
serverpoint.com is already the most attractive option for Zeus servers.

Agree. I know serverpoint.com for already sever years, and they have only became better after all that time.

holland
06-03-2011, 12:38 PM
That's the best place to use not only Zeus server but Apache as well.
Serverpoint.com is characterized with unmatched services and high uptime.
Prices are also competitive.

Lycos
06-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Zeus is not cheap. It is even very expensive so if to choose the alternative to apache, I'd rather prefer litespeed , as it is used by santrex.net and some other companies.

YAg
06-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Being expensive, Zeus is used by the experienced web masters to provide top-notch services.
Serverpoint.com provides all their servers qualitatively and reliably.
Think if you have a deal with them, no issues you will experience in future.

Taboon
06-13-2011, 08:22 AM
Being expensive, Zeus is used by the experienced web masters to provide top-notch services.

For this it is not necessary to be expensive, litespeed used by santrex.net is more reasonable what is reflecting upon the overall services price.

GOT
06-13-2011, 09:15 AM
I think that company only decides whcih kind of services provide and what to use. Even using that will never make them more better then others.