PDA

View Full Version : Any Review, Comments, Discounts on M6.net?

Madagaskar
05-26-2011, 08:03 AM
It happened so that one of my clients needs windows hosting accounts for running his asp.net application..
He told me that he is planning to choose M6.net web hosting service.

I decided to find any possible information about them in order to be 100% sure that he will make a good choice.

How reliable is M6? Any experience? Discounts?

President
06-01-2011, 08:41 AM
I have been a client of M6.net for over a year now and would like to say that I am happy for getting better then ever uptime and speed connectivity.
The company states 99.9% uptime and so far I haven’t seen any - so this is a very good sign.
As for their technical support department, they are great, great, great - the best and they seem to be pretty well-experienced and knowledgeable for it.
Their windows hosting (http://m6.net) plans look to be the most attractive I've ever seen!

Crystaliquid
06-01-2011, 12:50 PM
To my mind there could be more reasonable solutions for windows hosting, such as provided by hostingsource.com company or webintellects.com. These providers are experienced and have more resources for quality providing.

Querrido
06-06-2011, 12:14 PM
M6.net is always available for my questions and they are quick to respond. This in itself is remarkable. On top of this, they go out of their way to help in anything - one of their staff even incorporated my blog design for me into my site!
The pricing is cheap and up time seems to be 99.999%!

Lycos
06-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Agree about hostingsource.com being more attractive and trustworthy for getting windows hosting solutions. Think the companyis worth of more attention as the potential host for your site.