PDA

View Full Version : Simplehelix feedbacks

GeneticX
05-30-2011, 12:22 PM
Hi there. I'm in search of reviews and feedbacks on Simplehelix.com. I heard they are providing high performance services but want to get more information to be assured I'm going to use reliable host

Youngman
06-02-2011, 11:10 AM
have you already looked for reviews on them at review websites? I think you should give a try to Simplehelix (http://simplehelix.com/) services. They are offering stable web hosting solutions with fast servers and high support level

Lycos
06-06-2011, 02:34 PM
Those are too expensive as for me. The quality can be cheaper. just look up the deals of hostv.com and see what is the difference which is mostly within the cost.

Guntah
06-08-2011, 12:16 PM
You pay that price not only for quality but for performance, stability and high professional support.
Simplehelix.com is offering high uptime and awesome support team, you can use them without any doubts

Taboon
06-13-2011, 09:24 AM
High performance is not necessary to be expensive. Go take a look at the offers of such hosts as hostingsource.com or webintellects.com to know if they aren't the same but for lower price.

figage
06-14-2011, 12:51 PM
I believe you should look for more options to choose from. As I heard Simplehelix.com is offering reliable services with rock-solid servers, great professional support level for a reasonable prices

a2one
06-23-2011, 08:43 AM
simplehelix.com is a reliable one. They are offering qualtiy serviced good for eCommerce. But as for the price, there are lower costs. I know, for example, santrex.net, which is also using litespeed, and has the deals much cheaper.

Madagaskar
06-23-2011, 09:09 AM
It looks like a good web host!