PDA

View Full Version : VPS reselling

Guntah
06-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Looking for reliable place to get VPS reseller package from. I've found attractive offer from Jolly Works Hosting (http://www.jollyworkshosting.com/) which are offering half off on first invoice, do you know their services?

JohnDale
06-09-2011, 06:47 AM
VPS is much the same level with dedicated server, so you can create reseller accounts. However, if you are not familiar with VPS/server, you should be careful when choosing a VPS.

GOT
06-13-2011, 09:12 AM
I think personally that if web hosting company offers you their services at cheaper rates you will be able to test their service and then if you are happy you will have you will be able to continue on standard rates.

figage
06-14-2011, 01:16 PM
I believe you should definitely give them a try. As I know jollyworkshosting.com is offering reasonable deals with high available support and useful features

Nile Hadwards
06-16-2011, 09:08 AM
VPS hosting bridges the gaps between the initial and the entry level web hosting plans and the co-location. While the former offers specified services like PHP/MySQL, etc.,

Youngman
06-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Well, I can say that jollyworkshosting.com is offering really attractive deals. They are providing high performance solutions with quality featured plans and awesome support

Jillian
06-30-2011, 07:14 PM
I haven't heard of Jolly Works, but half off seems like a nice offer. As fat as VPS reselling goes, I take peoples suggestions but also do my own research on the companies. This way you will find a host that truly fits your needs.

hiseredman
07-01-2011, 01:01 PM
I believe to get started with VPS reselling you need to be good (sucessful) shared web hosting reseller

angel32
07-06-2011, 10:10 AM
Well,
I also want to go for webhostgiant,
They provide reliable hosting services.

ciciyu
07-10-2011, 03:33 PM
thanks a lot

letty53
07-19-2011, 02:25 AM
Think I will try hostingsource company VPS reselling to see how reliable they are!
Share my experience with you later.

Dam Ponting
11-15-2017, 05:07 AM
A VPS facilitating arrangement takes into consideration a physical machine to be part into numerous servers that work completely freely from each other.

MarcS
11-16-2017, 10:41 AM
If you are looking for a true VPS reseller program then you can try AccuWeb Hosting Windows VPS Reseller (https://www.accuwebhosting.com/reseller-hosting/windows/windows-vps-reseller) plans.
They will allocate resources according to your plan and when you need to create a VPS with any additional application you just need to update them and they do it for you. So you do not have to worry about creating VPS.