PDA

View Full Version : cPanel VPS hosts of good quality

Taboon
06-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Gathering the information about quality cPanel VPS solutions, which would really reasonable and attractive.

Already had experience with hostv.com and now need some more option s top perform comparison and have wider choice when using or recommending. Which are other hosts you can suggest?

thanks in advance

mrcool9
06-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Well,
I think you can get more information and ideas through google.
Just go for it, all the best.

№Lucky
06-13-2011, 11:45 AM
I suggest you to look at more options available in the market like, for instance, just199.com.. their cPanel VPS hosting (http://just199.com/v3/vps.html) plans look attractive.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
Highly recommend this host!

figage
06-14-2011, 08:28 AM
I believe you need to look for more names and compare offers from recommended hosts. Take a look at ajkservers.co.uk solutions. You will be pleased by their affordable prices, high performance and helpful support

vinrar
06-14-2011, 02:26 PM
Quality VPS deal (http://www.happy-hosting.com/linux-vps.html) is better to use from happy-hosting.com.
Services are cheap, their uptime guarantee and support systems are among the best in the industry.

Abitha
06-15-2011, 07:03 AM
Check out for the memory, disk space, bandwidth provided.

JohnDale
06-17-2011, 04:38 AM
All resources can be regulated in the VPS environment. One customer can not run away with a large share of the resources. You service will run reliably and predictably.

Foxfire
06-17-2011, 07:47 AM
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
I recommend you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.
As for good VPS hosts, can put forward a suggestion to have a look at MicroVPS.com, Glowhost.com, Newhost.ro..
Compare them and choose the most suitable web host.

Lycos
06-17-2011, 01:50 PM
look up the offers of such provider as webintellects.com which should be able top give the good VPS hosting at the price even more affordable.

President
06-29-2011, 10:49 AM
Think that you will be glad to deal with hostcats.com web hosting provider.. they are professionals and provide reliable service.
You will get Free WHM/CPanel.. 24/7 support is provided by them. Good web host.

[>q|_^_|p<]
06-29-2011, 03:00 PM
may recommend dealing with such host as greenolivetree.net which is found to be extremely reliable and trustworthy

Jillian
06-29-2011, 07:34 PM
I am also looking for a reliable VPS host options. Good support is my main concern at this point. If anyone has any real suggestions please post. I look forward to hearing your opinions.

Nile Hadwards
07-04-2011, 09:05 AM
VPS hosting bridges the gaps between the initial and the entry level web hosting plans and the co-location. While the former offers specified services like PHP/MySQL, etc., with limited disk space on a shared server, the latter lets you fully own and control the hardware, and just rent an internet connection and a rack space from the data center.

Guntah
08-15-2011, 12:38 PM
If you are looking for trustworthy hosting provider with reliable VPS I suggest you Newhost (http://www.newhost.ro) to try. You will get high performance solutions with helpful support team.

Gerbert
08-15-2011, 02:14 PM
I know happy-hosting has the best cPanel VPS deals.
So, choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support on favorable terms.