PDA

View Full Version : Pinellashosting.com. Any discounts?

Youngman
06-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Hello there!
I'm interested in VPS which pinellashosting.com is providing.
I know they are cheap enough, but what if they have some discounts?
Please let me know and share...

Madagaskar
06-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Great web host.. They offer third-party installation as well for only a nominal charge, and do a professional job at that.
I've been with pinellashosting.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too.

a2one
06-23-2011, 02:22 PM
Do not see any reason in discounts especially when the quality is required. Better look through the deals of cirtexhosting.com which is offering quality hosting of all types

President
06-29-2011, 10:50 AM
Yeah, can agree about pinellashosting.com - they are reliable.. Have some friends who have been using them for a long time and quite happy.
Any time you need help they are there for you.
Price seems very competitive!

№Lucky
08-05-2011, 01:13 PM
Contact Pinellashosting.com sales rep directly and ask for any possible discounts.
I can also add that these guys are rocks and you will be pleased by speed connectivity, stability of the servers and helpful support service.

Guntah
08-15-2011, 01:05 PM
I suggest you to use them without any doubts. Pinellashosting.com is reliable hosting provider with high quality solutions and affordable prices.

figage
08-19-2011, 12:59 PM
As I know pinellashosting.com is offering reasonable deals with high available support and featured stable plans, you wont regret of using them.

Foxfire
08-25-2011, 09:27 AM
Why do you still hesitate I wonder?

It happened so that many webmasters appreciate the services provided by pinellashosting.com web host.
So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

Go ahead and don't waste your time.

HostDone
08-26-2011, 12:16 PM
the comparison is very good way to know what is better. And make a notion of the market.

1paket.com
08-29-2011, 08:41 AM
How long has this company been in the IT market?