PDA

View Full Version : Hostdone or Hostgator or bizbuilderhosting Webhost?

Madagaskar
06-23-2011, 09:13 AM
I decided to ask forum community to help me in choosing a web host for running of my Joomla project.
I found Site5.com, Hostgator.com and also Bizbuilderhosting.com - they look to be reliable.
Need 15GB space, 100GB handwidth, Linux.

What hosting provider would you choose? and why?

President
06-28-2011, 10:32 AM
Well, hostgator seems to have doubtful reputation.. never heard about bizbuild..

There is no denying the fact that Hostdone.com will be the most reasonable choice of web host for you.
Their network uptime is great, support is helpful and pricing is very cheap..
I found the code "HOSTDONE20" - you will receive 20% discount.

Guntah
06-30-2011, 11:18 AM
I suggest you to have more options to choose from. Take a look at Interactiveonline.com, experienced host with featured plans and high performance solutions. You should definitely try them.

№Lucky
07-04-2011, 12:48 PM
+ one more vote for hostdone.com web hosting provider.. I have some clients who have been extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with them.
Their pricing is reasonable without any doubt.. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.

Foxfire
07-08-2011, 12:43 PM
It looks like hostdone offers the most attractive plans.. I have checked their cheap hosting (http://www.hostdone.com/) deals and was impressed frankly speaking.
I've contacted their support and the thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Crimson
07-21-2011, 01:34 PM
I do not like HG or other big hosts and know nothing of the third company named in title, so the choice of mine would obviiously be in hostdone.com favour.

Querrido
07-26-2011, 08:28 AM
Taking into account your needs, I recommend to look at m6 cheap hosting (http://www.m6.net/) solutions. Its pricing is cheap, it provides stable hosting services.. and it can be the perfect choice whether you are looking for business or personal web hosting.
Network uptime is GREAT, support is helpful.

Madagaskar
08-30-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks for your replies and useful suggestions..
I chose Hostdone.com (http://www.Hostdone.com/) - their customer support can be rated 5 +, they helped with setup and explained me everything I got (features, bonuses and many other things).

I'll write a review soon.

Lycos
09-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Think you will have better business with aspnix.com, as the company has experience and has never been badly reviewed.

May also agree about the suggestion of interactiveonline.com. The company is very promising.

Lycos
09-16-2011, 01:15 PM
Think you will have better business with aspnix.com, as the company has experience and has never been badly reviewed.

May also agree about the suggestion of interactiveonline.com. The company is very promising.

Lycos
09-16-2011, 01:30 PM

GeneticX
09-20-2011, 07:46 AM
I think you should look for reviews on their solutions. As I know 7host.com is providing really affordable and featured solutions provided with high uptime for a reasonable prices.

cbell78
09-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Out of the 3 you have listed here, I have only tried hostgator and I could say that they offer a pretty good job with it.

I would not be able to say if it is the best out in the market owing to the limitation of hosting services I have tried. Though they offer a wide array of plans that would surely suit any of its potential subscribers.

Though you should still which one fits you the best apart from industry standard.

Webcs-Peter
09-27-2011, 01:52 PM
I was always out of dealing with large hosts preferring more to deal with something stable but of smaller size. This helped me to avoid troubles, I believe.

getha
02-03-2012, 02:43 AM
hi i am here to share my hosting ideas i searched in net for best hosting sites and
finally i hosted several of my own sites in http://www.xnynz.com/ .here they provide 3 hosting plan you can choose the one among them based
on your needs. i choose economy hosting plan to host my sites .They have
good customer support , low prices,they provide me required amount of space and bandwidth, and a good range
of features. i felt happy with the service provided by them .

michaelmoody84
02-29-2012, 05:07 AM
May be Hostgator is the best from these three..Because they are reliable and providing a good solution.

I decided to ask forum community to help me in choosing a web host for running of my Joomla project.
I found Site5.com, Hostgator.com and also Bizbuilderhosting.com - they look to be reliable.
Need 15GB space, 100GB handwidth, Linux.

What hosting provider would you choose? and why?