PDA

View Full Version : edomz - paying for links

[>q|_^_|p<]
06-29-2011, 03:29 PM
was attracted by the offers at the site of edomz.com offering to [pay me as a publisher for the links I place at the site.

I would like to know the stories of success or unsuccess with this or similar program.

Thank you

Crystaliquid
07-05-2011, 03:18 PM
Being a blogger I have started using EDOMZ.com service for increasing incomes I make. In fact this is really a good program for those who are willing to convert daily traffic into income.

EDOMZ.com is a CPV network, which means every unique active visitor you get in your site, you can earn money from that, just by having their CPV code in your website, which opens a pop ads and does not annoy or redirect your visitor.

IMHO this is the best way for starters to monetize their internet activity. Something similar to affiliate program with a stability of getting income as a difference.

Recommended to everyone who doesn't mind being paid for the use of their site.

rosehusten
07-12-2011, 09:44 AM
I heard this news and this would really bring some profit to us too!

Taboon
08-25-2011, 03:04 PM
So it is not really a link selling network. edomz.com is a CPV, where the traffic becomes money, as we may see, rather e3fficiently.

a2one
09-06-2011, 12:40 PM
As you may see edomz.com are not paying for the links, but for placed pop-under ads. So they appear to be much more efficient than any link exchanging service.