PDA

View Full Version : such a server

holland
07-01-2011, 02:53 PM
Dual Intel Xeon - that's a server I'm looking for.
I bare in my mind Mediumcube, are they reliable enough to have a deal with?

Crystaliquid
07-05-2011, 02:48 PM
Know nothing of this provider. Would rather suggest something more popular, like exmasters.com (http://www.exmasters.com) for example. Here you got a variety of dedicated servers ar acceptable price.

may also suggest using greenolivetree.net. They even have management as a separate service.

figage
07-06-2011, 09:54 AM
I know that Hostome.com is providing dedicated solutions which are perfectly suitable for your demands. You will receive high performance stable plans offered by professional support.

simon3
07-14-2011, 11:31 AM
I also want to suggest Hostome.com for you.
Hope you will enjoy their services.

Gerbert
07-18-2011, 02:26 PM
Mediumcube.com ... this company is famous for their server stability and reliability.
No downtime, no glitches occur on them.
Their technicians are skillful and quality.

Crimson
07-21-2011, 09:20 AM
I recommend you looking through the deals of santrex.net and exmasters.com dedicated servers which are found to be more cost-efficient in my opinion.

Guntah
07-22-2011, 08:35 AM
I also believe that santrex.net will be better option for your budget. You will get reasonable deal with high performance and helpful support team, you should definitely try them.

GeneticX
08-04-2011, 01:44 PM
I think that you should define with your demands and choose the most suitable host. I know greenolivetree.net is providing trustworthy services for competitive prices, you will get high stability and various features with their plans.

vinrar
08-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Mediumcube servers are rock-solid and only pleasant reviews I have read about them.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.