PDA

View Full Version : I need hosting for my wordpress blog

Foxfire
07-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Looking for the company to host my wordpress blog
need with a dedicated ip, unlimited web space, unlimited transfer.
Any points on Ultrawebsitehosting.com? need you help.
since ill be starting new, i need one with more or less decent specs and wil buy only from those who have been into hosting business from over 2 years.

royals
07-11-2011, 10:43 AM
I suggest you more names to choose from. Take a look at Hostome.com web hosting solutions. You will get affordable featured plans with high uptime, you wont regret of using them.

Madagaskar
07-14-2011, 01:36 PM
It is known that ultrawebsitehosting.com offers full featured, high quality business and personal hosting services at the lowest prices.
They offer the code JULY995 that gives $9.95 off your order!
Their pricing start from $2.95/mo! good option for running web sites, IMHO.

Taboon
07-15-2011, 02:19 PM
I recommend using such company as metric-hosting.ca (http://www.metric-hosting.ca). However the deals of hostome.com are also OK and the host seem to be able to host any type of sites.

Youngman
07-18-2011, 01:30 PM
I suggest you to look for customers reviews on recommended hosts. I know Hosteasier.com as quality host with 99.9% uptime, various useful features and experienced support team which is always ready to help.

Guntah
07-22-2011, 07:51 AM
I believe that you need more names to make a proper choice but I don't see any better options as Hosteasier (http://www.hosteasier.com/).
They are time-tested hosting provider with affordable prices, high performance and quality solutions.

Querrido
07-25-2011, 01:19 PM
I host a couple of sites with ulrawebsitehosting.com company, and their support has been terrific.
They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. They have helped me tremendously with my first website, and I'm loading my products now.

Paul0130
07-26-2011, 08:02 AM
What type of budget do you have in mind?

figage
07-28-2011, 10:11 AM
I know Hosteasier is a time-tested hosting provider with high performance plans totally compatible with any cms, you should give a try to their cheap solutions.

JohnDale
08-02-2011, 08:53 AM
I think you should get better suggestion for your wordpress blog at Webhostingmadness[.]Com. Here you can find 20 and more hosting companies reviews. And you can also get a free tool to compare between their plans.

President
08-02-2011, 09:40 AM
What I wanted to say is that Ultrawebsitehosting's uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.
For users looking to host multiple domains on one account, think that this decent host is the cheapest.
Excellent Web Hosting service.