PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Forum Hosting and Service to Promote my Forum

Madagaskar
07-15-2011, 06:33 AM
Hey there,

I am thinking to launch a forum and need your help regarding the choice of web hosting provider in India and also the service to generate traffic to my forum.
I've noticed that hostcats.com is an Indian company offering attractive hosting deals..
Do you think that they can be good for forum hosting services?
What solution will be better for me: Shared or VPS ?

Another questions is related to the choice of service to get traffic to my forum.
One of my friends suggested me paidforumposting.com service.. they provide the content for forums that can help to receive more traffic and search engine crawling.

Will it be good idea to use them?

So, what can you say about my intentions?

Youngman
07-18-2011, 02:24 PM
As for content services I think paidforumposting.com is really great idea. I've visited their website and believe you should definitely use their offers to promote your forums

inocent
07-19-2011, 10:28 AM
Dear friend,
You should go for google search, you can get better help there.

Guntah
07-22-2011, 10:11 AM
I know that Interactiveonline.com is providing quality hosting services which are perfectly compatible with any web software and provided with high stability and performance, you should give them a try.

Nile Hadwards
07-25-2011, 12:32 PM
You have two options available when considering where you can host your forum. You can chose to be "off site", that is your forum is not hosted on your website but rather in a community of forums. Consider this to be a similar set up to that as Blogger where an individual can sign up and them format their own forum/s.

Querrido
07-25-2011, 01:21 PM
I must say that if you are going buy hosting from hostcats.com, you will make a good choice.. their servers are stable, support is responsive, etc.
As for paidforumposting.com, guess it will be a good idea to use their service in order to generate traffic to your forum..
Go ahead, and don't waste your time any longer.

figage
07-28-2011, 09:27 AM
I believe that you should look for more names to compare offers and choose suitable one.
Take a look at Metric Hosting fair hosting plans which are offered with high stability and helpful support.

Host.co.in
07-29-2011, 07:47 AM
Rather than purchasing the hosting services from Resellers, purchase it from direct hosting providers as they are more cost effective and support quality is more excellent.

HuldaDyner
07-29-2011, 09:16 AM
Hi,
If you are looking for good offers in Vps or reseller web hosting go this link webshosting.org/Xen.html and you can purchase good plans and get 99.99% Uptime.

President
08-01-2011, 11:31 AM
Well, I believe that paidforumposting.com will be a perfect solution for you to deal with.. Their work is based on quality and you will be pleased.

As for the hosting provider for your forum, I am sure that glowhost.com will be nice option to order cheap hosting (http://glowhost.com/hosting/shared/index.php) solutions suitable for running forums.

I believe that you will make right decision!

GeneticX
08-04-2011, 11:55 AM
I think you should look for more options to choose from. I recommend you interactiveonline (http://interactiveonline.com/) to host your forum. You will get affordable featured plans and high performance solutions.

Gerbert
08-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Paidforumposting offers promising services which makes the web site of their clients well-promoted.