PDA

View Full Version : Best SEO tools

inocent
07-21-2011, 11:11 AM
I am newbie working in SEO, and i observed overall SEO work is effective and need for online business and promotion for sites and in this all features such as forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, directory submission etc. all are equally important and beneficial at the places. But in the given options, Blog submission is more effective.

Ford8698
07-23-2011, 07:36 AM
If you are a new comer in the SEO field you need to adopt some of the free SEO tools for better running of your business website and promotion these are Link analyzer, Keyword density checker, backlink checker.

1paket.com
07-28-2011, 08:09 AM
Start from free SEO tools to get more experience and than you may use paid ones.

michaelmoody84
08-19-2011, 02:31 AM
please have a look the website to get the best seo tools.

http://tools.seobook.com/

1paket.com
08-30-2011, 06:54 AM
please have a look the website to get the best seo tools.

http://tools.seobook.com/
That tool is good and often used by the web masters.

michaelmoody84
09-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Have you try this website?How about your experience about this software?

That tool is good and often used by the web masters.

daisy
09-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Google toolbar is the best SEO tool.

andystrauss
12-26-2011, 06:25 PM
Getting backlinks from the higher pr websites would be of great help in increasing your web page pr. You can also make use of SEO methods such as Social bookmark submitting, Article Submission, directory submission, Forum etc would help you in doing so.

commodity
01-14-2012, 05:51 AM
SEO tools
Google page ranl tool
Google adword tool
absence tool

michaelmoody84
01-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Yes you are right andystrauss. But question is like, Best SEO tools. What you have answered is something different than the question asked.Please check the question once again.

Getting backlinks from the higher pr websites would be of great help in increasing your web page pr. You can also make use of SEO methods such as Social bookmark submitting, Article Submission, directory submission, Forum etc would help you in doing so.

maxxypane
01-27-2012, 07:37 AM
I have used various seo tools till now. But I like google tool bar the most because it give us good functionalities which are very important for in search engine optimization. Some of the features of google tool bar is page rank, alexa rank, gmail short cut many more things.

SteveHadson
03-14-2012, 08:40 AM
SEO Elite is one of the most recommended SEO tool for quite a while now. It has a well believed out user interface. However, you would need primary knowledge of Internet marketing to completely make use of it’s innovative functions.

alexisrois
03-27-2012, 05:15 AM
There are lots of tools available for the seo purpose but I like Google Toolbar the most. I think it is the best tool for you. There are lots of functions can be performed through this tool bar. It also shows website page rank, alexa rank, many short cuts on the toolbar are also available.

ann_english
04-03-2012, 01:16 PM
There are different seo tools for different seo technique. Some of them are page rank checker, raven, SEO quack, Ping farm, Google analytic etc.

alexisrois
05-04-2012, 10:39 AM
I use google toolbar and it really very useful. This is the seo tool which is used in seo work mostly. There are lots of features of this tool bar. It shows you google page rank, alexa rank, amount of traffic, google short cuts and many others things.

prgetxhtml
05-11-2012, 08:11 AM
There are many tools but I mostly tools but I mostly like Google toolbar. Which is very powerful and fats so easily we

steveschmidt85
05-14-2012, 10:56 AM
you probably named thread wrong it should be best seo activities rather than best seo tools

kevin88
05-16-2012, 08:12 AM
I am using Web CEO.. It is goor for me

ken19
06-20-2012, 02:04 AM
Good day!

I'm a SEO Trainee here in the Philippines and I am really new to this kind of work.

Could you give me some tips on how to become an effective and competitive SEO worker.

Thanx!:)

RubyJones
07-24-2012, 11:31 AM
For SEO tools its always better to use Google tools...

sachinbhuriya
08-23-2012, 09:09 AM
Thanks a ton for this - love the info and agree with your perspective. However many others will not, so thanks for speaking up

hitsandy
08-29-2012, 10:02 AM
According to me, guest posting, Blog commenting and social bookmarking also be best tools in SEO.

chriscolfer
09-03-2012, 12:17 PM
According to me,The best SEO tools are as follows:
Keyword Density
Search Results Compared
Retrieve SERPs
Analyzer
Keyword Grouper
Keyword Tool

hostinggirl
05-27-2013, 12:34 PM
According to me Paid SEO is the best tool among all.Because they will make to increase traffic even more faster.
I used the SEV(Search Engine Visibility) service available in Tucktail.com (http://www.tucktail.com/)
It will promote your site by submitting it in 100 search engines,directories and provide suggested keywords.Hence the website and page rank increases soon.

betncale
05-30-2013, 05:21 AM
Google Analytics a great tool to get you started. Even the most advanced professional who make SEO a full-time job are using Google Analytics. It might be confusing at first, but it will help any beginner get a sense of what is measured website traffic, conversions, audience, etc. and therefore what is important.

dalevarman
06-26-2013, 05:26 AM
Some best free seo tool are available online. I suggest a small seo tool website where you can get all helpful tools like backlink checker, IP domain check, keyword position and article rewriter pro and google page rank checker.

rambofen044
07-12-2013, 07:30 AM
Try using Google tool bar they are the best
Google webmaster
Google Analytics
Google adsense
Google Ad words