PDA

View Full Version : What are the two types of SEO?

joni27
07-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Currently I am working hard in learning the SEO strategies and the different types of it at the same time. I have recently come to know about the two terms which are Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO. Bur I have not been able to get the full details about it. That will be really helpful if you can give me information about these two types. I have just come to know that the Black Hat SEO strategy must be avoided but I don’t know the exact reason behind it. This is extremely important for me to know about all these because I am thinking about launching my own website very soon. Please help me out.

Host.co.in
07-29-2011, 07:42 AM
The reason behind avoiding the black hat SEO techniques is its not authorized according to search engine policies and works for cheating search engines, so whenever the search engines catches this cheating they heavily penalize your website.

Ford8698
08-02-2011, 11:05 AM
As we all know that there are two different types of SEO are there Black hat seo and White hat seo both are related to seo fields but the most common difference in between them are white hat seo obey the search engines rules and do not use manipulative methods, but black hate seo doesn't obey search engine rules which will be productive to your temporary search engine success.

Asher ross
08-02-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi,White hat and Black hat SEO are the two methods of SEO and White Hat SEO methods are the best to create reputed image of any website online without any worries.

michaelmoody84
08-19-2011, 02:29 AM
Black Hat search engine optimization is customarily defined as techniques that are used to get higher search rankings in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques usually include one or more of the following characteristics:

1.breaks search engine rules and regulations
2.creates a poor user experience directly because of the black hat SEO techniques utilized on the Web site
3.unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.

So, better use white hat techniques to get higher search engine rankings.

knowledgebase software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

daisy
09-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Well simple and easy answer is - White Hat SEO is legal and Black Hat SEO is Illegal.

Asher ross
09-15-2011, 03:35 PM
White Hat and Black hat SEO are the two methods but White Hat SEO methods are best to implement SEO for any website.

cmbadal
09-29-2011, 06:35 AM
Difference Between Black Hat SEO And White Hat SEO

by Crystal J. Briscoe on September 28, 2011
WP Greet Box icon
X
Welcome Googler! If you find this page useful, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.

Search Engine Optimization:

Since the launch of the first search engine on commercial basis way back into early 1990s, the concept of Search Engine Optimization has been there though it has changed a lot from what it used to be in its early days. Search engines keep on updating there site indexing algorithms in order to avoid bulk of bogus stuff present over the internet and look for the relevant and most desired content. Search engine optimization can be regarded as a marketing strategy which works on the back hand to improve the ranking of any website in Search Engine Page Results (SEPRs). Higher page rank means greater visibility which in turn means enhanced website traffic.

Black Hat SEO Vs White Hat SEO

For website optimization, different tasks are performed which collectively account for SEO. These techniques or methods are generally classified as:

1. White Hat SEO
2. Black Hat SEO.

Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO Compared:

The classification mentioned above is done in accordance with the rules and regulations of search engines. A brief comparison in this regard on the basis of generalized aspects is presented:

* White Hat SEO: Those techniques and practices which are just according to the rules of search engine algorithms. This is rather a boring statement. In simple words, white hat SEO is not only about following the rules of search engines and optimizing the way any website is indexed. It is a combination of dedicated efforts to create relevant content which users actually want to access. Search engines do love quality rich content and so do users and white hat SEO is all about creating such content rather than making biased efforts for website optimization.
* Black Hat SEO: Black hat refers to those techniques which violate search engines rules. Simply, such techniques focus on improving website ranking by deceiving search engines using those tricks considered spam by indexing or crawling algorithms. A number of deceptive techniques like “cloaking”, “hidden text” etc are employed in black hat SEO collectively only to improve page rank by overlooking user friendliness. These techniques can be helpful only for short times until search engines figure them out after which the page is either temporarily blocked or permanently discarded. White hat on the other hand generate favorable and long lasting results.

Some differences on the basis of implementation are also being listed here. They are:

Page Content:

* White Hat: As previously mentioned, relevant and keyword rich quality content is the requirement of both users and search engines. White hat focuses on creation of such quality content.
* Black Hat: Black hat makes use of hidden content which is stuffed will keywords normally in the form of white text on the white background page (text matching the background). Comments tag is also used for this purpose.

Meta tags:

* White Hat SEO emphasizes the selection of a solid, relevant and compact keyword phrase which is in accordance with the page content. This keyword phrase must be used in the Meta tags.
* Black Hat SEO makes use of Meta tag spamming or stuffing. Search engines always look for stuffed Meta tags which means that greater chances of the page being flagged.

* Do Check: Meta Tag Optimization

Author Byline: Looking for VCP-510 exam help? Let’s take advantage of Self Test Engine self paced BH0-010 training and pass your IT exams on first try. Prepare yourself for world Top IT Certification with Selftest Engine, outstanding exam practice software provide you everything that you you require for Exams practice.

sell timeshare (http://www.baytreesolutions.com)
Timeshares for rent (http://www.baytreesolutions.com)
sell my timeshare (http://www.baytreesolutions.com)
Timeshares for rent (http://www.baytreesolutions.com)
Timeshare Resales (http://www.baytreesolutions.com)
Timeshare Glossary (http://www.baytreesolutions.com)
Timeshare Glossary (http://www.baytreesolutions.com)

maybell123
10-10-2011, 09:35 AM
i got this from an article in techiemania.com :

White Hat: As previously mentioned, relevant and keyword rich quality content is the requirement of both users and search engines. White hat focuses on creation of such quality content.
Black Hat: Black hat makes use of hidden content which is stuffed will keywords normally in the form of white text on the white background page (text matching the background). Comments tag is also used for this purpose.

you can check this article out, if it helps. http://www.techiemania.com/difference-between-black-hat-seo-and-white-hat-seo.html

Chrinyders
11-18-2011, 05:30 AM
Black hat SEO techniques may quickly deliver results. However, due to the disposable nature of the domains, the results are often short term - although they can be long term.But it count in spamming and google don't like it.

White hat SEO techniques can take some time to implement but their results tend to last for a long time and it a good way of seo techniques..

martinnman
11-23-2011, 04:17 AM
Well, as we all know that there are two different types are there SEO Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO. Both are related to the seo field, but the difference in the most common of these are White Hat SEO obey the rules of search engines and not use manipulative methods, but the black hate SEO does not obey the rules of search engines to be productive in the success of its search engine temporarily.

AnjelinaWills
11-25-2011, 10:41 AM
White Hat and Black hat SEO are the two methods but White Hat SEO methods are best to implement SEO for any website.

dxball
11-29-2011, 06:03 AM
There are Blackhat, WhiteHat, BlueHat and GreyHat.. SEO

Bizlibati
12-15-2011, 06:31 AM
I have already introduced with two types of SEO which are White hat SEO and Black hat SEO. I have a knowledge on White hat SEO.

shanewatson00
12-15-2011, 07:33 AM
1.On page SEO.
2.Off page SEO.

steveboston
01-09-2012, 04:19 PM
There are major to types of elements in SEO. 1. On page SEO, 2. Off page SEO. Off page seo includes Form Posting, Blog commenting, Article Submission, Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Press Release.

commodity
01-14-2012, 05:47 AM
White hat and Black hat SEO

maxxypane
01-18-2012, 09:47 AM
There are mainly two types of search engine optimization. White hat seo and black hat seo. There are some other grey hat seo but it's don't used usually. Typically white hat seo is widely used in the seo field.

celinaaniston86
01-26-2012, 09:23 AM
There are mainly two types of seo :

(1) White Hat SEO
(2) Black Hat SEO

Apart from this two types of seo there is also another type of seo is grey hat seo. White hat seo is recommended and Black hat seo is not recommended.

jamewhite86
01-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Basically two type of seo
White Hat SEO – SEO Methods that conform to search engine Guidelines are White Hat
Black Hat SEO – SEO Methods those are viewed as less acceptable are called Black Hat
Thanks for sharing the information.

SteveHadson
03-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Following are some types of search engine optimization such as:

(1) White Hat SEO
(2) Black Hat SEO
(3) Grey Hat SEO.

sherlyroger86
03-16-2012, 10:02 AM
Following are mainly two types of seo such as White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO. White Hat SEO is recommanded because it is google friendly but black hat seo is strictly prohibited. You should not use Black Hat SEO.

JohnDale
03-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Following are some types of search engine optimization such as:

(1) White Hat SEO
(2) Black Hat SEO
(3) Grey Hat SEO.

I agree with you Steve, black hat SEO is unethical and search engine don't like this technique while gray hat SEO sometime counted in ethical way and white hat is pure SEO, Search engine loves it.

alexisrois
03-27-2012, 05:12 AM
There are mainly two types of seo. White hat seo and Black hat seo. White hat seo is recommended because search engine likes this type of seo only while black hat seo is prohibited. So you should always do white hat seo for your websites promotion. There is also one other types of seo, that is Grey hat seo.

ann_english
04-03-2012, 01:18 PM
SEO is a technique to optimize website using specific keywords in order to achieve good search engine rank. The two types of seo includes White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO.

sneha1234
04-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Black hat and white hat are two types of seo. White hat seo techniques is an ethical way of doing the seo techniques which follow search engine norms. Whereas black hat seo is an unethical way of doing the seo techniques which doesn't follow search engine rules and regulations.

shanewatson00
05-30-2012, 06:53 AM
1. On Page Optimization

2. Off page optimization

Both are Successful method to optimize a website.

sibz
07-25-2012, 05:58 AM
White hat and black hat are the two types of SEO techniques as said by everyone. White hat techniques are pretty good for your website to have its effect life long though you may not get quick results. Whereas black hat techniques give you quick results but your rankings may suffer heavily if being identified using faulty methods sometimes which may even lead to permanant ban from the search engine listings.

chriscolfer
09-03-2012, 12:19 PM
White hat and black hat SEO are two different types of SEO. Google does not consider black hat SEO. Black hat SEO techniques might have some short term positive effect, the long term implications can be disastrous for your website and in turn your business. So don't try black hat SEO.

morganlong
09-21-2012, 09:25 AM
There are two types of SEO :

1. White hat SEO which follow SEO rules.
2. Black hat SEO which break SEO rules.

emilawd
10-02-2012, 07:15 PM
I just want to ask you guys what Windows hosting provider would you recommend? Im almost done with my website and I want to get the best one since its my first time to set up a new site. Your comments will be highly appreciated :