PDA

View Full Version : web 2.0 and web 3.0?

noblenik
07-30-2011, 10:07 AM
Web 2.0 includes those sites which are community based. Means sites which involves participatory applications, comes under the version of web2.0. These sites are mainly providing information sharing utilities.
Web 3.0 involves web applications that involve semantic web and personalization. Mainly all the advertisements sites are stated under this category.

michaelmoody84
10-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Thanks for sharing the useful information.Now i got an idea about web2.0 and web3.0

knowledge base software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

Web 2.0 includes those sites which are community based. Means sites which involves participatory applications, comes under the version of web2.0. These sites are mainly providing information sharing utilities.
Web 3.0 involves web applications that involve semantic web and personalization. Mainly all the advertisements sites are stated under this category.

outshinesol
11-01-2011, 05:20 AM
It’s good to know about web 3.0 its really new word for me I am taking this post as news for myself. Thank you so much

steveboston
01-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Web 2.0 is often known as the read/write web, because the convenience to authors has really grown. Web 3.0 is a phrase that has been created with different descriptions to explain the progress of Web utilization and conversation among several individual tracks. These involve changing the Web into a data source, a switch towards generating information available by several non-browser programs, the utilizing of man-made intellect technological innovation, the Semantic web, or the Geospatial Web.

amythhomas
04-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Web2.0:
It also allowed many users to publish their own content through few basic steps, which was not possible in the Web 1.0 or The Internet.Web 2.0 was responsible for the development of various sites that we commonly use today like Twitter, Flickr and Facebook.

Web3.0:
web content was easily carried in the form of natural language. It also consist of micro formats, natural language search, recommendation agents which are commonly known as AI i.e. Artificial Intelligence.

Free Joomla Hosting (http://www.instantappz.com/joomla.php)

alexisrois
09-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Web 2.0 : This is about user-generated content and the read-write web. People are consuming as well as contributing information through blogs or sites like Flickr, YouTube, Digg, etc. The line dividing a consumer and content publisher is increasingly getting blurred in the Web 2.0 era.
Web 3.0 : This will be about semantic web (or the meaning of data), personalization (e.g. iGoogle), intelligent search and behavioral advertising among other things.

kiranshah
10-25-2012, 06:52 AM
web 2.0 also allowed many users to publish their own content through few basic steps, which was not possible in the Web 1.0 or The Internet.Web 2.0 was responsible for the development of various sites that we commonly use today like Twitter, Flickr and Facebook.

jaimehopkin
11-20-2012, 09:13 AM
Nice useful information to me..Yes before just i know Web 2.0 blogs, which is very useful to Create one "Link Wheel" by this we can easily bring more traffic and quality backlinks to our website....I Don't know Web 3.0 before this post...now i got one idea i will move with that knowledge....

steveschmidt85
01-09-2013, 01:07 PM
The concept of Web 2.0 and web 3.0 are really good. Current internet standards and site like Social Networks, Websites, blogs all are come under the web 2.0 terminology. While Web 3.0 is refer to the future internet which include new features in site standards and user experience of surfing the web.

time4vps
01-15-2013, 02:28 PM
In wich type websites created with HTML5 and CSS3 fit (responsive designs)? 2.5 I guess :)

dalevarman
06-24-2013, 04:38 AM
Web 2.0 and web 3.0 have main different is in web 2.0, users be able to interact with one another or contribute content and in web 3.0, a web service is a software system designed to support computer to computer interaction over the Internet.

yaseenkhan
07-13-2013, 12:00 PM
i want to know is web 2.0 is useful for seo.

thomosmax
04-14-2014, 01:14 AM
Web 2.0 websites are totally customized with your own choice because you have no need to customize like other options i-e: wordpress etc. You can develop your 2.0 website with your own choice.

BritneaWilson
04-19-2014, 11:55 AM
Yes, it's very useful information for everyone to understand clearly about web 2.0.

BritneaWilson
04-24-2014, 12:26 PM
Yes, it's really true things, you have shared.

David Alessi
05-20-2014, 07:43 AM
Web 2.0 describes World Wide Web sites that use technology beyond the static pages of earlier Web sites.
Web 3.0 is the next step in the evolution of the Internet and Web applications. Learn about the concept of Web 3.0 and Web 3.0 development.