08-05-2011, 09:53 AM
1. Do not use splash pages
2. Do not use excessive banner advertisements
3. Make sure your website is easy to navigate
4. Make sure visitor knows where they are on your site
5. Try not to use audio on your site

JohnDale
08-09-2011, 06:56 AM
As of me the web design of your business-related Internet site is your means of connecting with your audience or potential customers. It is the first impression they get of your brand, so you have to make sure that the images they get are right. Here are some additional tips for web designing:

- Fresh Website Content
- Keep It Convenient
- Consider Including Some Advanced Features
- Use templates
- Easy and simple Navigation
- Check for broken links
- Sitemap

Host.co.in
08-09-2011, 10:43 AM

I think this is means 'Do not use heavy flash images on your web page'

- Keep It Convenient

and this is about maintaining proper context in the content of your web-pages.

I would also suggest to check its compatibility with the W3C rules to make it more perfect.

1paket.com
08-11-2011, 10:52 AM
All your tips are important for those who provide web design services.

maaria143
09-19-2011, 02:40 PM
As of me the web design of your business-related Internet site is your means of connecting with your audience or potential customers. It is the first impression they get of your brand, so you have to make sure that the images they get are right. Here are some additional tips for web designing:

- Fresh Website Content
- Keep It Convenient
- Consider Including Some Advanced Features
- Use templates
- Easy and simple Navigation
- Check for broken links
- Sitemap

I really like your informative tips. Thanks for sharing.

Asher ross
09-20-2011, 03:42 PM
A website designed or developed by following all the rules can make good growth online and help a webmaster to perfome really well on web.

benk
09-23-2011, 05:37 AM
Is it true that flash is not a good idea with regards to seo?

cbell78
09-25-2011, 12:16 PM
I think that most people commonly mistake web designing to making a web page most aesthetically pleasing. And while a good chunk of the component really is about making it look good, it does not always translate to putting in a lot of design but more of making things orderly so that it would look pleasant even with a limited amount of design.

I think that the designer should never forget that users are there for the content so the main focus should be placed to it.

prbtechuk
10-14-2011, 10:41 AM
You shared here such a nice thing but main thing is that the whole draw of using a website is that it should be quick and easy to use. To this end simplicity is key.

daisy
10-18-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the tips, definitely useful.

frozen
11-28-2011, 05:44 AM
Hi Everyone,
Every online business wants to be successful and ahead of the competition. Success takes dedication and determination to your product or service. Taking the time to ensure that your website is above the rest and at top performing level may seem relentless at times. There are certain web design rules to follow. By applying these rules to your website, you will greatly improve your web presence as well as your marketing. Below are four important web design rules that every website owner should know.

1. A domain name should be simple

2. Contact information should be viewable

3. Provide a strong call to action

4. Adding "relevant" client testimonials establishes trust

Harshini
11-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Really thanks.. This thread is very informative..

justindepp2
01-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Navigation links placement on your website plays a big role in determining the stickiness factor of your site. Your navigational structure should be neat, consistent and easily accessible for an optimal undistracted user experience.

shauncroun
01-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Following are some important tips for web design:
1. Use templates.
2. Easy and simple Navigation.
3. Keep It Convenient.
4. Consider Including Some Advanced Features.

nepolianbutter
01-17-2012, 02:48 PM
When you create a web site than you know about the web design,your web site look simple,unique and impressive and all the details available on it.you choosing the simple font and colour of our web site.you avoid the fancy font for website.

james2012smith
01-26-2012, 06:02 AM
I am using near about 5 - 10 video on my website. Is that type of video affect to my website.

jamewhite86
01-30-2012, 10:06 AM
I think web designing basically use for web page design and website design help webmaster to perform well on web. thanks for sharing the information.

danielalvis
02-02-2012, 04:06 AM
Limit the size of the image you need by choosing the number of colours with the colour palette as fewer colours will reduce the image size. Certain key words need to be used which will make the use of the website a whole lot better. Find out from a professional web designer how this can be brought about.

webhostingcheap
02-12-2012, 07:58 AM
well tips are useful 2

jamesrhodes
03-28-2012, 06:29 PM
Once visitors come to your site, you need to get them through your website. To do this, you need to have clear navigation. Ensure that all of your important link in a conspicuous place. The best of rights - which is usually the visitor looks. Please use the menu on the right and left. Try as many pages link to your site. It is best web design tips to design a good website.

abraham23
04-02-2012, 05:28 AM
2. Do not use excessive banner advertisements
3. Make sure your website is easy to navigate
4. Make sure visitor knows where they are on your site
5. Try not to use audio on your site

stufyanderson
04-05-2012, 06:45 PM
I think web design is the most effective and impressive for any type of website. It is one of the most important factor to attract more and more visitors on your website. The key to efficient and wonderful web design is a clean and constant look that is fastly reflected in every part of your website.

dorothy
04-12-2012, 09:50 AM
The web page should be organized in such a way that it should clearly tell the visitors where he is going. The name and the concept of the web page should be definitely obvious and should have a awesome wonderful heading

bakscliter
04-12-2012, 03:52 PM
You should select a simple web design template for your website and avoid to select fancy and large font for your unique and impressive and it helps to attract more audience on your site. The most impressive thing is that all put links are at suitable locations. Usually right on top that's usually where a guest first looks.

webdesignseo
04-13-2012, 06:45 AM
Do website for seo friendly....

Dont use flash
Dont use banner
Dont use javaquery

Use Html and Php page...

davidthomsan
04-13-2012, 08:28 AM
Fresh Website Content
Make sure your website is easy to navigate
Keep It Convenient
Consider Including Some Advanced Features
Do not use splash pages
Try not to use audio on your site
Use templates
Easy and simple Navigation
Check for broken links
Site map
Do not use excessive banner advertisements
Make sure visitor knows where they are on your site

alexa007
04-23-2012, 05:25 AM
The content must in human-readable format.
The background colors should not match with the colors of the text and do not use more than 3-4 color.
A suspicious use of templates is a good option for website design.
You should use some technologies like CSS for maintaining a uniform layout throughout the website.

stanloius
05-16-2012, 08:46 AM
There are several important tips for web design which provides a free website content, Easy and simple Navigation, sitemaps, use templates and so on which is one of the best for web design.

pryphpmysql
05-24-2012, 06:47 AM
Fresh Website Content
Make sure your website is easy to navigate
Keep It Convenient
Consider Including Some Advanced Features
Do not use splash pages
Try not to use audio on your site
Use templates
Easy and simple Navigation
Check for broken links
Site map
Do not use excessive banner advertisements
Make sure visitor knows where they are on your site

In your tips "Easy and simple Navigation" is better tips for any website because every net user like easy navigate when they on any website.

parkerjohnson
05-25-2012, 06:27 AM
Well, if you design your website that is really looks wonderful and needful but if it takes long time for loading than it will effect the amount of your visitors. You should make sure that your website should not take more than 15 seconds for loading.

LeylaBahria
06-02-2012, 05:35 PM
A good Web design should not be too flashy. You can choose simple design, just make sure it is easy to read through the post. The site must be easy to manage and objects should exist in the high-quality images so that the design will look good.

Branco
06-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Yeah it's true that flash is not a good idea with regards to seo

lennonrowen
07-20-2012, 09:52 AM
Thanks for sharing this useful information. In my opinion, when designing a website, one should keep in mind that the templates, fonts, color, images you are using are related to your website. Also, choosing keywords and posting updated and current content is the most important thing when designing a website.

sophia01
07-23-2012, 11:20 AM
1)Use Clear, Maintainable and Easy Navigation: Navigation links placement on your website plays a big role in determining the stickiness factor of your site (how long your visitor stays and explores your site). Your navigational structure should be neat, consistent and easily accessible for an optimal undistracted user experience. The navigation should be flexible enough to accommodate any amount of additional links as required. Read our Website Navigation Tips before you start designing your site.
2)Clean and Consistent Layout Design: A clean layout that uses a lot of white space enhances a site's look and readability. The layout should also keep the focus on your content. Use fonts that will be available on all computers to prevent your site looking messed up. We recommend the use of dreamweaver templates for website design consistency.
3)Design for all Screen Resolutions: A site that is easy-to-use always encourages visitors to stay and read your content. For site with long pages of content this is very crucial as the amount of scrolling required is reduced. Suppose your site doesn't look good for a particular resolution it is very probable that the visitor will close the browser window feeling that the web page is not for their viewing. Designing stretch layouts that fit any screen resolution ensures that you know all your visitors see a visually appealing and professional site.
4)Make sure the website is Cross Browser Compatible: Make sure you check your website in the most used versions of all top browsers Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and Netscape as they constitute 95% of the world's browsers.

Alfredces
07-24-2012, 06:52 AM
Thanks for these good tips for Web Designing.... :)

ellis123
08-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Website forms and integral part of a person’s business presence these days. It is dynamic and therefore requires a continuous reformation.

CaraVan
08-23-2012, 09:15 AM
1. Give Priority to the Website User's Needs
2. Use Clear, Maintainable and Easy Navigation
3. Clean and Consistent Layout Design
4. Ensure a Scalable and Reliable Website
5. Test Early Test Often
6. Design for all Screen Resolutions
These are some of useful tips for web designing and if some consider on these tips can be an effective web designer.

valeria
08-29-2012, 09:15 AM
Really useful tips, I am planning to create my own website and I think these thing are very important to create website.

hitsandy
08-29-2012, 10:01 AM
That great tips to know from you.

ellis123
09-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Website forms and integral part of a person’s business presence these days. It is dynamic and therefore requires a continuous reformation. This is an article that highlights the reasons why a website redesign is important and important tips that can help in making your new website better and more profitable. http://www.itmashable.com/2012/08/website-redesign-whys-and-hows.html

ruby01
09-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Thank you for sharing tips regarding web site.Thanks for updating me with such an amazing work. Truly commendable.

AndyJ
09-10-2012, 07:04 AM
Try your best to create a user friendly design + SEO (Search engine optimization) friendly techniques will surely make your site a better one.

Steve Markson
09-13-2012, 12:00 PM
After applying flash images on page, it makes page heavy to browse and that will affect to your page performance. Thanks for sharing such good tips.

madelinekim
09-28-2012, 07:38 AM
A website that is designed adversely and interestingly can attract visitors. Make the site so much attractive that more and more visitors will visitors. Your site should have the good information related to your products and services.

uthra
12-11-2012, 12:01 PM
The appearance of your website is critical thing in getting traffic to your website. Try to make a website simple and natural in appearance. Dont add much graphics to your site as it delays opening time.

littonbarney
12-27-2012, 03:42 AM
First of all you create a seo friendly website and put some extra-ordinary content in your website, I mean you put something new for your visitors and avoid to put un necessary information and graphic because it irritate of our viewers.

ayishabanu
02-18-2013, 05:25 AM
These are some basic tips for Web Designing..
Focus on the necessary elements
get rid of unnecessary element
Limit color scheme
Less number of pages