PDA

View Full Version : Any Feedbacks?

Guntah
08-15-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi, I'm in search of feedbacks on Simplehelix (http://simplehelix.com/) web hosting plans. I want you to share any possible information on their performance, support and prices. Thanks in advance

figage
08-19-2011, 11:39 AM
I believe you need to check for customer reviews on their service. I've done some research and can say Simplehelix.com is delivering high level solutions with fast servers and responsive support which is always ready to help.

1paket.com
08-22-2011, 07:33 AM
As I know they are good for running e-shops with.

Foxfire
08-25-2011, 09:15 AM
I can say that their plans look a bit expensive and it will be a good idea to compare this web host with other also reliable, but cheaper hosts.

As for recommendation, have a look at ultrawebsitehosting.com - pretty good web host offering affordable hosting solutions.

as well as Happy-hosting.com - their cheap hosting plans will be suitable for running e-shops..

So, try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance and reliability - and then choose the best..

Good luck!

JohnDale
08-26-2011, 06:51 AM
I never used it. I think you should go with webhostingmadness.com. It will help you to select a best hosting and how much you have to pay for a hosting this all information you can get from this.

GeneticX
08-29-2011, 10:16 AM
Have you looked for reviews on them? I think you should do it asap and you will know that Simplehelix.com is providing affordable plans with nice features, high performance and skilful support team for reasonable prices.

Youngman
09-01-2011, 11:48 AM
According to my research Simplehelix.com solutions are most preferable option to get fast, stable and featured hosting solutions from. You will get knowledgeable support and competitive pricing.

Guntah
09-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Thanks for your feedbacks which was really useful for me. Simplehelix.com seems the best fit for my demands with their reasonable prices and helpful support.