PDA

View Full Version : server which is satble and fully-managed

Gerbert
08-15-2011, 01:58 PM
I'm looking for a dedicated servers which is fully-managed and located in US, I need Single Intel Xeon at $350.
Is that possible to have something decent st such a price?
Mediumcube offers something interesting for me.

Lycos
08-18-2011, 01:59 PM
hostingsource.com appears to have the same but at lower cost.

Also recomend greenolivetree.net dedicated servers for their quality and stability.

Paul0130
08-22-2011, 03:56 AM
I would checkout securedservers.

Foxfire
08-23-2011, 12:48 PM
If you ask me, I know rightservers.com has been offering managed servers for quite a long period of time and has good reputation.
I think that their plans are designed to provide all of the capacity, functionality and performance for your business needs.

Taboon
08-25-2011, 10:10 AM
Consider the services of hostingsource.com. They have fully managed servers of quality at affordable cost.

May also recommend greenolivetree.net. The company is great by the quality and now is even more attractive with half price coupon code server50

GeneticX
08-29-2011, 08:45 AM
If you need quality dedicated server solutions with awesome management I recommend you Leveltenhosting.com to use. They are reputable host with affordable prices and high uptime provided.

Crystaliquid
08-31-2011, 03:26 PM
I may extend th list with exmasters.com (http://exmasters.com) hosting provider. Their servers are top quality and affordbale at the same time, No overcharging or any troubles.

Youngman
09-01-2011, 08:28 AM
I suppose you should definitely use leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/) solutions. You will be pleased by their affordable pricing and helpful support provided with high performance.

Guntah
09-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Well, As I see you can go with leveltenhosting.com without any hesitations. They are offering cheap and stable dedicated servers which are fast and rock-solid.

[>q|_^_|p<]
09-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Agree about greenolivetree.net servers as I know these are reliable, provided by softlayer Dcs. Would also recommend hostingsource.com. they are providing own servers of superior quality and great stability and affordability.