PDA

View Full Version : Article directories

1paket.com
08-18-2011, 08:50 AM
I shared my dream of creating an article directory in another forum and they said that article directories are over saturated now. Is that true? Do you think there are already too many article directories published on the net ?

manohar
09-29-2011, 12:53 PM
Directory critic is best free article directory list.

newsky
10-01-2011, 03:20 PM
Article directories are websites where users submit unique articles to be categorized and included to a specific niche. Well-written content articles released for free distribution have the potential of increasing the authoring business' credibility within its market as well as attracting new clients.
Submitting Articles for SEO

Article directories allow users to submit unique articles to the directory. These directories allow articles to embed links to other websites with relevant Anchor text. Popular article directories are considered authority sites and are constantly crawled by Search Engine Bots. Webmasters submit articles with relevant anchor text linking back to their site and obtain powerful backlinks.
[edit]Article Structure and Format
For Search engine optimization purposes, the ideal article length is 400-500 words with a keyword density of approximately 2%-3%. While discussion has been increasing lately on the effectivenes of longer or shorter articles, it remains general practice to submit articles in the 400-500 word range. Most article submission sites allow links, but they usually limit the amount to 2-3. The backlinks should have anchor text created using HREF tags. Most article directories prohibit keyword stuffing, so it is good practice to use multiple anchor text and links in the article.

cpios
10-06-2011, 08:55 AM
That service is provided by many companies.

daisy
10-14-2011, 12:15 PM
Article directories are websites where users submit unique articles to be categorized and included to a specific niche. Well-written content articles released for free distribution have the potential of increasing the authoring business' credibility within its market as well as attracting new clients.

jeevan
10-29-2011, 07:20 AM
There are so many article directories on the web. But there are only few quality articles directories like Ezine and Buzzle. I think it’s better to create a blog for your site without going for an article directory.

SteveHadson
03-14-2012, 08:45 AM
Directory critic is best free article directory list.

Yeah, you are completely right. Directory critic is the best article directory list that anyone can use with no cost. It is my personal experience with this, and I really satisfied with this list. This is really very helpful list.

alexisrois
04-24-2012, 05:11 AM
I have done lots of article submission from directory critic list and I got good result of it also.
It's really good source for article submission that anyone can easily found it done article submission in it.

michaeljee
04-26-2012, 05:43 AM
I have done lots of article submission from directory critic list and I got good result of it also.
It's really good source for article submission that anyone can easily found it done article submission in it.
Yes i am agree with you, But what about directory submissions? and the hosting too.?

alexisrois
04-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Well, I can't give perfectly answer right now, because I have done some directory submission recently from directory critic but still not good result of it.
I think it may need some time to get effect on ranking.

seoinheritx
07-20-2012, 12:30 PM
check this link and more article sites : http://www.directoryroll.com/article-directory-list.php

ayishabanu
02-22-2013, 11:46 AM
vmoptions has several article submission sites with it PageRank..It will definitely help you..

christyreddy
03-07-2013, 09:45 AM
I think Directory Critic still has worth after Google updates, most of the websites have been penalized by Google but they have updated articles list which is safe. as well check SEO Moz.. for more

james2012smith
03-12-2013, 09:08 AM
There are so many article directories on the web. But there are only few quality articles directories like Ezine and Buzzle. I think it’s better to create a blog for your site without going for an article directory.

Hi jeevan,

Agree with your opinion. As there are lots of low quality directories but very few of them are good. It's a great idea to create your blog and publish there your articles which bring directly a quality and relevant traffic.

colesraymond
03-14-2013, 06:30 AM
Best of Article directories

vretoolbar

directorycritic

Dam Ponting
12-06-2017, 05:24 AM
An article registry will be a website with collections of articles composed over distinctive subjects. At times article directories are alluded on as content farms, which would sites made to prepare impostor content, the place A percentage are dependent upon churnalism.