PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a host with Unlimited remote server reboots

President
09-05-2011, 12:28 PM
I wanna choose the best web host that can be good for running wordpress and Joomla sites and that offers Unlimited remote server reboots.
The only one I found is called Newhost.ro web host.

Do you think that I will have good hosting experience dealing with them?

Guntah
09-07-2011, 10:03 AM
I suggest you to look for more options to choose from. I recommend you Hosteasier (http://www.hosteasier.com/) dedicated plans. They are experienced host with reasonable prices, skilful support and high uptime.

figage
09-13-2011, 11:38 AM
I beleive you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one.
Hosteasier (http://www.hosteasier.com/) is that host which will provide you high performance plans with great support for competitive price.

GeneticX
09-20-2011, 11:29 AM
I totally support Hosteasier.com services. They are really quality and reliable host which you won't regret of using.
Do not hesitate and contact them directly to get more info.

Plusplushosting
09-20-2011, 12:43 PM
To my mind, you need to find some customer hosting reviews about them and see how reliable they are.

Asher ross
09-20-2011, 03:41 PM
Hosting review sites will have better answer for your question becasue they have all the customer testimonials and you can make a right decision with may web host of your choice.

Foxfire
09-22-2011, 09:16 AM
Newhost.ro is the most reliable site I have been with. The speed connectivity is great as I live in Czech Republic!
Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. Any questions I had were answered within a couple of hours.
You can rely on them.

Querrido
10-14-2011, 08:44 AM
I believe that there is no need to hesitate any longer and deal with newhost.ro, dude.
- 99.99% network uptime,
- Positive customer feedbacks and reviews,
- Normal pricing compared to the features and resources included into the packages,
- Customer support works 24/7.

Go ahead and give them a try.

Youngman
10-17-2011, 11:14 AM
I suppose that you need more options to choose from. AS for me hosteasier.com will be perfect option for your demands with their affordable services and high available support.