PDA

View Full Version : Adult domain extension

figage
09-14-2011, 07:02 AM
What do you know about .XXX domain extension which Eurodns (http://www.eurodns.com/) is offering to pre-order?

Querrido
09-16-2011, 09:42 AM
I've noticed that the .XXX Registry will authenticate members of the Sponsored Community, as part of the domain name registration process.

As part of this process, the .XXX Registry will validate contact information for the Registrant, secure the Registrant’s affirmative consent to the Registry-Registrant Agreement, and issue unique Membership Credentials.

Thumbs up to Eurodns.com company - they look to be promising, so it can be one of the best places to register domain names.

GeneticX
09-20-2011, 06:59 AM
Sure, you can totally rely on services provided by Eurodns.com. They are well known as quality company with cheap and trustworthy service.

moon mak
09-22-2011, 02:05 PM
Hi friends,
I tried to register 2 adult domain names yesterday with a company, but they said that they could not do it. I was trying with .in extension
Please guide me and let me know how does 1 register adult domain names and also (if possible) some cheap, reliable company that would do so.
Thanks in anticipation...

Guntah
09-29-2011, 06:34 AM
I suggest you to look for reviews on their services. Eurodns.com solutions are really quality and trustworthy, you can use IAMME coupon code to get .ME domain for 10 Euro

Youngman
11-08-2011, 08:57 AM
I suppose you should compare offers with more services and use reliable registrar such as Eurodns.com. They are quality company with cheap and quality solutions, you wont regret of using them