PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated servers

figage
09-14-2011, 09:19 AM
I'm in search of quality dedicated server provider.
Attracted by Leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/) solutions, what do you think about dedicated servers from them?

JohnDale
09-15-2011, 06:32 AM
A dedicated server is a server to which you are the only one that has access to the files, and you control the contents of the entire server. You are not sharing space with anyone else, nor can anyone else get to your data. I think you should go with webhostingmadness.com. It will help you to select a best dedicated server and how much you have to pay for dedicated server this all information you can get from this.

Asher ross
09-15-2011, 03:34 PM
Dedicated servers are really good to host any website because of secure and reliable features deployed by dedicated server can help a web business to make good growth online.

Lycos
09-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Usually the first suitable finding is the best. Go try leveltenhosting.com, think it would be reasonable enough.

However I also may suggest using exmasters.com dedicated servers which I know as the quality ones.

Querrido
09-16-2011, 09:48 AM
There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality.
Try to compare Newhost.ro web hosting provider - it is reliable and trustworthy.
They offer a wide range of dedicated servers (http://newhost.ro/en/dedicated-servers/) to choose from, so take your time and choose the best one.

GeneticX
09-20-2011, 09:15 AM
I think you should give them a try. Leveltenhosting.com is well-known as reputable hosting provider with high performance dedicated servers and knowledgeable support team.

Nile Hadwards
09-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Dedicated Hosting reduces your need to share hardware or software with other websites on a server. Users get the option to install which software they want and also provides secure environment for their site. If you compare shared hosting with a dedicated environment, Dedicated Hosting offers more reliability on a server in a much secured manner.

Foxfire
09-21-2011, 12:13 PM
From the mentioned above web hosts, I consider newhost.ro to be the best option available to order dedicated servers at.
You can be up and running in 10 minutes after ordering your new server. Pricing is reasonable.
I'd better choose this web host, if I were you.

Youngman
09-23-2011, 07:53 AM
IF you are looking for trustworthy hosting plan you should definitely use Leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/). You will receive performance dedicated servers with high available support and featured plans.

Madagaskar
09-28-2011, 11:22 AM
Try Pinellashosting.com - these guys offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from.
You may notice many different kinds of web hosting companies and all of them are top of their quality.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Guntah
09-29-2011, 08:38 AM
I suggest you to look for reviews on leveltenhosting.com solutions. Their dedicated servers are provided with high stability and quality for a reasonable pricing, you wont regret.

figage
10-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Thanks for your feedbacks. Now I'm sure that leveltenhosting.com is the best option for my demands. I like their support and high performance. I'll share my experience later