PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress? Joomla? or Drupal?

benk
09-23-2011, 05:42 AM
which is better to use and why? I'm about to create a personal site and I'm not so familiar about web development and designing...idea please :)

prbtechuk
10-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Wordpress, Joomla! and Drupal are similar because they offer the adeptness to add plugins for virtually annihilation from SEO to security, widgets and themes. A draw to this system is that there is no need for FTP access.

Asher ross
10-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Wordpress is really good for developing a webiste becasue it is easy to edit CSS and make something interactive with Wordpress.

iphoneapp
01-03-2012, 07:50 AM
All three are very nice but i would suggest Wordpress because It has very useful features to compare with other ones..

michaelmoody84
01-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Joomla is the best one for creating websites whereas Wordpress is for Bloggers and Drupal is for developers. In your case, i suggest you to go for Joomla.

knowledge base software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

which is better to use and why? I'm about to create a personal site and I'm not so familiar about web development and designing...idea please :)

sanfrancisco
01-26-2012, 04:11 AM
I work on Wordpress because features provided by the Wordpress are very good.
You can learn Wordpress within shorter duration.
You can also create your own on Wordpress.

jamesmartin86
02-09-2012, 07:51 PM
Use drupal if you are good with php use wordpress if you dont know php drupal is the best by the way

raghubodi
02-10-2012, 05:39 AM
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by over 14.7% of Alexa Internet's "top 1 million" websites and as of August 2011 manages 22% of all new websites.WordPress is currently the most popular CMS in use on the Internet.

james2012smith
02-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Above all of these i.e, Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal are best. But if you are new to a web development programming then you have to choose Wordpress as it is easy to understand, use and implement than these two.

bisaria77
03-03-2012, 09:16 AM
Drupal and Joomla share many of the strengths and capabilities to be found in WordPress

benk
03-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Joomla is easy to learn on. I started usign Joomla when I was in college and I used it for my freelance job. It's not hard to learn a thing if you're interested, it will be easier to study just like studying bridge engineering (http://www.excelbridge.com/for-owners/bridge-types) and truss bridge (http://www.excelbridge.com/for-engineers/bridge-types)

ghanistha
03-12-2012, 05:26 AM
All the three are good to use but wordpress are easy to use and have many advance features.

brookwilliams
03-15-2012, 08:26 AM
For me wordpress is the best.

steveschmidt85
03-15-2012, 09:55 AM
i have worked with all 3. Wordpress is good with blogs. Drupal i don't like much

Tommoody
05-18-2012, 05:03 AM
I prefer WordPress to develop websites in a professional and easy way, because Joomla & Drupal are much more complicated than WordPress.

kirk89
05-21-2012, 12:55 AM
I am using Joomla, It is the best tool for creat site

adivol
05-24-2012, 01:11 PM
From Drupal, joomla and worpress , I recommend word press platform for web development and web designing because as compared to other platform word press is the most used platforms used by the websites.

parkerjohnson
05-25-2012, 06:16 AM
I have been using Wordpress platforms for the past several years. Also aware of Drupal & Joomla. The main disadvantage I faces with Wordpress platform is the ease of use for end visitors to make up-dates. It is easy to get a site up & operating with many functions & the ease of upgrading, installing plug-ins & themes.

Branco
06-05-2012, 05:10 PM
as a beginner i advice you to use Joomla because it's very easy ! also after lanching your website you will need to host it ;with joomla it will be simple ! Read this article about joomla hosting ,it will help you to understand Article (http://www.axelaris-hosting.com/knowledgebase/101/Whats-a-Joomla-Hosting.html)

Branco
06-05-2012, 05:13 PM
As a beginner i advice to start with Joomla ,it's simple to use ! After launching your website you will need to host it,with joomla it will be the best choice,Read this article (http://www.axelaris-hosting.com/knowledgebase/101/Whats-a-Joomla-Hosting.html) it will help you

cloudcomputing
06-12-2012, 12:04 PM
With WordPress you would definitely be able to start quicker. Joomla has a slightly steeper learning curve but it gives you a lot more control when it comes to customization. WordPress would be my recommendation for total non-techies who mostly care about putting the content online but I would recommend Joomla for people who are looking for more control of their site.
Joomla isn't that bad comparing to other CMSs out there. It takes a little to get used to it but then it becomes very intuitive.
Both WordPress and Joomla will run fine on GoDaddy. Where you may run into problems with GoDaddy is when you are ready to integrate with a payment gateway to charge credit cards but sounds like you are not at that point yet.

brookwilliams
06-13-2012, 07:14 AM
I think it Joomla is better than Drupal.

----------------------------------------------------------------

amrita12
06-14-2012, 05:35 AM
Hi

Wordpress is easy and better than others...

-------------------------

dikertrome
06-29-2012, 10:46 AM
I prefer Wordpress because it is so easy and simple. It is also best for development and developer friendly tool. It has a good CMS system and has a good templates design. It also helpful to get fast and easy to develop the website.

jackvinsly
07-07-2012, 05:43 AM
According to me Joomla is best of them because I would share some good features of joomla over here.

Feature of Joomla

Complete Content management system
Easy to Change the Template and support multiple templates
Support Multiple Languages
Pool Management
Easy Menu management
Integrating search module
Easy User managemenet
Standard Contact management
News management
Outstanding Photo Gallery Management
All Video formats Management
Build up SEO (search engine optimization) system/SEO Friendly
And more

Steve Markson
07-11-2012, 07:02 AM
I recommended wordpress because i used wordpress and got good experience. Wordpress is easy to develop and edit too. So please go with Wordpress.

ruby01
07-14-2012, 05:10 AM
Wordpress have the easiest features for web designing .. one can start with this..,, all can try others afterwards...

RubyJones
07-18-2012, 09:29 AM
Always wordpress for me because it has so many features which I like to do.

Alfredces
07-20-2012, 05:27 AM
I think Wordpress is the best one... because of this site most powerful and High Page Rank....

lennonrowen
07-24-2012, 10:51 AM
I think WordPress is best because it's so easy and simple. No coding knowledge is required. I just don't know how well it suits for actual website builds - as in no blog-site.

hitsandy
08-09-2012, 12:07 PM
I like Joomla, because the Content Management Services (CMS) have been pre-enabled in Joomla sites.

harrisjayden
08-15-2012, 09:56 AM
Joomla is the most useful site management as editorial content, upload content on the site. It is the most user-friendly software, easy to install and operate a Web designer. Many developers are looking to create a site like the Joomla open source software.

ellis123
08-18-2012, 08:02 AM
As per my exp, Wordpress is best and anyone can easy uploaded content, even he/she know little bit about the development then Easily doing the customization Wordpress template.

Moreover, you can easily find out free add-ons or plugin for any functionality.

CaraVan
08-23-2012, 09:20 AM
I prefer Wordpress. It is really easy to learn and also it has very good features too.

Jonhpirocas
08-23-2012, 07:46 PM
I like your post, however you could definitely increase the amount of tips on it, just like illustrations and a lot more thoughts on that.

So far so good enjoying the forum

madelinekim
10-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Even I prefer Wordpress. It is so easy and the simple. It is one of the popular CMS and you can use it for handling complex content driven website. It now being use for the original purpose.

Zora2012
11-21-2012, 11:10 AM
WordPress is the best creating websites and seo friendly, i suggest you to go for WordPress.

littonbarney
12-10-2012, 10:00 AM
According to the subject I prefer to use wordpress because it is one of the best and most popular compare than others. Huge community use because it has Great plugin architecture.

ayishabanu
02-18-2013, 05:50 AM
Joomla and WordPress will be better one since it has various features.both allows the user to easily edit,update and manage the contents...