PDA

View Full Version : how to design a real state website?

benk
09-26-2011, 09:48 AM
I have a client and I need more ideas about real state....

daisy
10-14-2011, 12:23 PM
search on google you can find lot of help for your real state website.

benk
10-17-2011, 01:57 PM
I mean how to design a real state website? I found many ideas in Google but I need your ideas guys...thanks

michaelmoody84
01-17-2012, 11:35 AM
Property realtors want to convey the message that they’re reliable and well-established. They want home buyers to feel that they will be purchasing property from a company that’s dependable, steadfast and time-tested. Include Some Real estate property locator features are usually a Web form with various input fields — such as property type, property features, price range, zip code, etc. while designing.

knowledge base software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

ellis123
01-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Hi Benk,

I would recommend open-realty.org, which is an excellent source that can be combined with a content management system to add more features to the site you are building. I have build a few sites with it, its really pretty easy to use, there are lot of plugins and a very supportive community.

benk
01-25-2012, 06:55 AM
Great...thanks a lot for your suggestions guys! I already started the website now...I'll post here for some follow up questions;)

steveschmidt85
04-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Refer few competitors site and refer few templates after lost of research you will get good ideas from other competitors or Templates.

Cheers :)

luciferstek
10-30-2012, 11:51 AM
i think create a website is easy task. Now a days various professional service available which gives effective site development service to the customers. You simple search on the net and as a result you find plenty of sites and you choose which gives your better package.

james2012smith
11-07-2012, 05:50 AM
I have Google out some of the best collection of beautiful real estate websites - visits them and find out better ideas which would like to your clients. Finally, discuss with them (clients) i.e, how they want to be their website look? And act according to that for designing it.

For clear ideas about real estate website design, visit: smashingmagazine[dot]com/2009/04/23/30-beautiful-real-estate-websites/

Jay Fernando
11-15-2012, 10:27 AM
It's always nice to look at pictures regardless of what you are selling. Look for 3 of the best properties and highlight it on the front page. Then create a good catch phrase. Make sure though that you are putting in images that are not very heavy on the site so that it will load easily.

Also, create a filtering system where customers can filter properties based on their requirements like size, location, price, etc.

brownagustin
11-22-2012, 10:50 AM
While designing any website it is very important to know their audiences and to predict their expectations and requirements. I am sure your client will be expecting 2 category of visitors/targeted audiences - 1. People who want to buy flats or rented houses, land etc. The second one who just want to invest their money in this sector.
Lets think these 2 different people will be having what sort of requirements -
The person who wants to purchase/rent a property will have concerns about - look, location, cost are main parameters
The second type will be searching for those who are reputed, having good growth rate, are professional, trusted, different projects will be parameters to decide should they invest or not.

ella
11-27-2012, 05:44 AM
I found a lot of website design for real estate business in Google and Bing.

Dam Ponting
11-14-2017, 08:35 AM
To see the final product, look at the pictures beneath, or make a beeline for PrairieHomesIL.com.

Stage 1: Choose a Domain.
Stage 2: Install WordPress.
Stage 3: Choose a WordPress Theme and IDX Provider.
Stage 4: Add Property Listings.
Stage 5: Create Your Website Pages.
Stage 6: Design and Customize Your Real Estate Website.

manchun
11-14-2017, 12:57 PM
you should design according to projects and property type website. you should display all the details of property in top of the page.

davidweb09
11-15-2017, 11:06 AM
You should call Rankaroo experts to design & develop your real estate website.