PDA

View Full Version : Sharing experience of using pop up ads

a2one
10-10-2011, 03:08 PM
I am here to share my honest experience in online earning, I tried number of sites to earn money, CPC/CPM/CPA everything, CPA did not work for me at all, I could not get any lead done, CPM I joined I got cheated as site did not paid anything, I was almost about to cancel my hosting and stop my site, than one of my Indian friend recommend me to give a try to eDomz.com, at first I was not interested, than he insisted me join and I joined using his referral link, after that I added code in my website and I forgot about it for few days.

I do have few thousands visitors in my site from all over word, after few days I just thought to check my account and I was so surprised and very happy to see I earned between $5-10 everyday in my account and I reached over $5 minimum, so I immediately requested payment in my paypal, and got another surprised, when I received money in my paypal within 1 hour of requesting payment.

I contacted support and got answer of my emails also, I never received such fast and nice support from any other network before, I had to wait for days and send multiple emails to get any info, but with edomz.com I am so happy, I get response of my enquires fast, I can earn good, what else someone need, thats why I thought to share my experience with other, after all if my friend would not have shared this with me, than I would not have known about it either.

I am very sure, whoever joins this program they will not regret, since I see a lot of good review about their service already in many forums and I myself is very happy with revenue I can make from my website

michaelmoody84
03-15-2012, 06:50 AM
Ok Good..Let me also try this website..Before that, do we need to pay anything for signup?

knowledge base software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/)

I am here to share my honest experience in online earning, I tried number of sites to earn money, CPC/CPM/CPA everything, CPA did not work for me at all, I could not get any lead done, CPM I joined I got cheated as site did not paid anything, I was almost about to cancel my hosting and stop my site, than one of my Indian friend recommend me to give a try to eDomz.com, at first I was not interested, than he insisted me join and I joined using his referral link, after that I added code in my website and I forgot about it for few days.

I do have few thousands visitors in my site from all over word, after few days I just thought to check my account and I was so surprised and very happy to see I earned between $5-10 everyday in my account and I reached over $5 minimum, so I immediately requested payment in my paypal, and got another surprised, when I received money in my paypal within 1 hour of requesting payment.

I contacted support and got answer of my emails also, I never received such fast and nice support from any other network before, I had to wait for days and send multiple emails to get any info, but with edomz.com I am so happy, I get response of my enquires fast, I can earn good, what else someone need, thats why I thought to share my experience with other, after all if my friend would not have shared this with me, than I would not have known about it either.

I am very sure, whoever joins this program they will not regret, since I see a lot of good review about their service already in many forums and I myself is very happy with revenue I can make from my website

michaelmoody84
03-15-2012, 06:50 AM
Ok Good..Let me also try this website..Before that, do we need to pay anything for signup?

knowledge base software (http://www.knowledgebaseforce.com/)