PDA

View Full Version : I need hosting for my wordpress blog

President
11-29-2011, 10:38 AM
Looking for the company to host my wordpress blog
need with a dedicated ip, unlimited web space, unlimited transfer.
Do you think that ultrawebsitehosting.com will be a good option to deal with?
Any other variants?
since ill be starting new, i need one with more or less decent specs and will buy only from those who have been into hosting business from over 2 years.

JohnDale
11-30-2011, 04:52 AM
As an alternative I recommend you to use Webhostingmadness.com. You will get high stability, useful features and high available support. You can get discount coupons from them.

Youngman
11-30-2011, 12:09 PM
I think you should have more options to choose from.
Check for Hostlatte.com offers.
They are experienced hosting provider with affordable prices, high available support and stable plans.

Nile Hadwards
12-01-2011, 11:17 AM
I think you need to research over web hosting review sites and after that decide which would run best for you.

№Lucky
12-02-2011, 12:36 PM
Can say that Ultrawebsitehosting.com service is as good as it gets, they are always available to assist. They help me out a lot and they are always there to support me when i need it.
The server up-time is perfect. Try the code DEC995 and save some money!

GeneticX
12-29-2011, 10:40 AM
I think you need more options to choose from. Check for offers from Allwebnow (http://www.allwebnow.com/), reputable host with stable featured plans and attractive pricing. You can get 30% discount using coupon 30percentoff.

Querrido
01-03-2012, 09:54 AM
The customer service is friendly and has always been great. I have wanted a few things changed with my account and they have all been done within minutes of me asking (upgrading and downgrading packages).
Thank you very much Ultrawebsitehosting.com!
They passed on the saving to me due to discounts. you can look at their homepage and find some there.

Guntah
01-11-2012, 12:05 PM
I totally support Allwebnow.com solutions. With their services you will receive affordable plans with high stability and useful features, why don't you try them?

Madagaskar
01-16-2012, 11:25 AM
When selecting cheap website hosting, be sure that the web host provider is trustworthy.
HostDepot.com is reliable one, so I believe that you will have nice hosting experience dealing with them.
Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

figage
01-17-2012, 12:26 PM
I recommend to use Just199 (http://just199.com/v3/) web hosting plans which are really quality and reliable. You will be pleased by their affordable hosting solutions, fast servers and attractive offers. You can use 2012 coupon code to get 12% OFF!