PDA

View Full Version : Tracking bills and subscriptions. Question.

Youngman
07-27-2021, 06:55 AM
I needed something to keep track of my subscriptions and monthly bills. I have been using Notes to keep a list. But INXY subscription tracker greatly improves on that by keeping up with due dates and the amount my subscriptions are costing. What tracking services do you use?

lishmalinyjames
09-06-2021, 01:23 PM
zistemo interface facilitates fast and simple client billing.

MarcoAmara
09-16-2021, 07:54 PM
I have heard about inxy. I hope it is a site.

sigrid94
12-01-2021, 11:02 PM
Been using notes all this while. Appears I'll have to upgrade.

sigrid94
12-01-2021, 11:03 PM
Maybe I should try INYX.

Smith_euk
03-28-2023, 04:56 AM
There are several ways you can keep track of your subscriptions and monthly bills:

1) Spreadsheet: Create a spreadsheet using a program like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets to keep track of your subscriptions and monthly bills. You can create columns for the name of the subscription or bill, the date it's due, the amount you owe, and any other relevant information. You can also color-code the rows to help you quickly identify which bills need to be paid.

2) Budgeting apps: There are many budgeting apps available that can help you keep track of your subscriptions and monthly bills. These apps typically allow you to input your bills and due dates, and they will send you reminders when bills are due. Some popular budgeting apps include Mint, Personal Capital, and You Need a Budget (YNAB).

3) Reminders on your phone or calendar: Set up reminders on your phone or calendar to remind you when bills are due. You can set up alerts to go off a few days before the bill is due, so you have time to pay it.

4) Automatic payments: Consider setting up automatic payments for your bills. This will ensure that your bills are paid on time each month, and you won't have to worry about forgetting to pay them.

No matter which method you choose, it's important to regularly review your bills and subscriptions to make sure you're not paying for services you no longer use or need.

onemoreroti
11-04-2023, 11:00 AM
One of the most comprehensive ways to see what you're paying for is to look at your bank and credit card transactions, performing a search for every transaction in the previous full month

onemoreroti
11-07-2023, 08:49 AM
Ask for Recommendations: Seek recommendations from friends, family, or colleagues who have similar taste in food.

Read Online Reviews: Websites and apps like Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google Maps, and Zomato provide user reviews and ratings that can offer insights into the quality of a restaurant.

Use Social Media: Platforms like Instagram and Facebook can be a great source of visually appealing restaurant recommendations.

Check Food Blogs: Food bloggers often provide detailed reviews of restaurants, and their personal experiences can help you decide.

Look at Menus: Examine the restaurant's menu online to see if it offers dishes you like.

Consider Location: Think about the location and whether it's convenient for you.

Determine the Type of Cuisine: Decide on the type of cuisine you're in the mood for (e.g., Italian, Asian, Mexican).

Check Awards and Recognitions: Look for restaurants that have received awards or recognitions in your area.

Visit Restaurant Websites: Visit the restaurant's official website to learn more about its ambiance, hours, and special features.

Call Ahead: You can call the restaurant to ask questions about the menu, reservations, and any special dietary needs.

Visit During Off-Peak Hours: Visiting during non-peak hours may provide a quieter and more relaxed dining experience.

Trust Your Instincts: Sometimes, you just have to trust your instincts when you see a place that catches your eye.