PDA

View Full Version : Any Fresh Coupon codes or Promotions from web hosts?

Querrido
12-09-2011, 09:08 AM
I would like to ask about any possible promotions and coupon codes offered by web hosting provider.
Thinking to try Ultrawebsitehosting.com for my Joomla web site.
Will it be good decision? Any information about them?

What other hosts can be good for Joomla sites?

JollyWorks
12-10-2011, 07:35 AM
what is the budget you are counting at?

V7Host
12-18-2011, 11:01 PM
As they are an unlimited web host, I would look very carefully at their TOS. Unlimited space/bandwidth does not exist and those hosts tend to have strict limits on every other resoucre(CPU/RAM/Concurrent connections/PHP memory limits etc.)

I would work out how much space and bandwidth you need and find a reputable host within a decent budget.

President
12-20-2011, 10:02 AM
There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality.
7host.com, European web host, Data Center is based in Italy started to offer nice discounts:
= VPSPROMO10 - get 10% off the price on their VPS.
= DEDIPROMO10 - get 10% off the price on their dedicated servers.

Another reliable company I know that has servers in US is HostDepot.com, reliable web host that has been providing hosting services for a long time and has good reputation in the market.
FM1111 – 50% off the price on any order!

№Lucky
12-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Ultrawebsitehosting.com has been providing cheap web hosting (http://www.ultrawebsitehosting.com/hosting-plans.php) services for over 9 years.
So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Use coupon code "SIXFREEMONTHS-12" while ordering for 50% off your first year!
Use coupon code "HOLIDAY50" for 50% off a hosting plan order!
Use coupon code "DEC995" while ordering for $9.95 off your order!

GeneticX
12-29-2011, 12:25 PM
I know Exmasters is offering nice promos.
- For virtual accounts: Use xmas coupon xmasv and this will result to upgrade to a higher plan free of charge.
- For dedicated servers: use xmas coupon xmasd and this will result to a higher CPU and RAM upgrade.

Youngman
01-04-2012, 10:42 AM
You can get attractive discount offered by 7host.com
Use coupon code XMAS2011 and get half price off!

Foxfire
01-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Since there are a lot of web hosting firms claiming to have the most affordable web host packages, it is quite difficult narrowing down choices.
It happened so that hostingsource.com (http://www.hostingsource.com/) web hosting provider offers 50% off the price (the code is {50%discount} on its VPS and dedicated server hosting deals.
based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

Madagaskar
01-16-2012, 11:21 AM
As I know, Hostdone.com company started to offer 20% off the price on their cheap web hosting (http://www.hostdone.com/) plans. (the code is HOSTDONE20).
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.