PDA

View Full Version : Wanna more traffic? Check it out!

jacobisme12345
12-15-2011, 05:59 AM
Email marketing is efficient to get traffic! I am doing email marketing for my business and website now. It brings me 400+traffic every day! I use the iKode newsletter software, it is a opt-in email marketing software! Very impressive, maybe you can have a try! Hope to help with your business!

Check out this newsletter software (http://www.phpnewsletter.org)

iKode Newsletter Software:

1.Provide a easier,faster and more stable system for the iKode Newsletter Software users. Only with a good web system can you get a better service and more newsletter subscribers.

2.Once payed,you can enjoy a lifetime services form iKode company. You don't need to pay for the newsletter software once a month any more!

3.Comparing with the other newsletter softwares, iKode newsletter software is much smarter and more user-friendly. The intelligence email list classification system help you to classify the various types of subscribers. It helps you to find a accurate customer target.

4.In order to offer a more intelligent newsletter service systematically, iKode newsletter software will have a feature function of customers feedback.

5.Focus on the detail of our products and help you to use the software easier.more than 8 category and 100+ templates which designed gorgeously with the up-to-today mainstream in the marketing.

RalphL
09-08-2012, 04:40 AM
Actually I'm still beginner when talk about email marketing, though I start learning it but is a glad to know that email marketing is also good in getting web traffic. And I hope that this software will help me. Thanks!.