PDA

View Full Version : Reliable American host for ecommerce?

President
12-21-2011, 01:43 PM
I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable hosting account and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth, ecommerce support.
What do you know about hostdepot.com company? I recognized that it is US-based web host. Am I right?

What hosts are honest there?

Querrido
01-03-2012, 09:43 AM
My previous Host was so slow, and my site down all the time.
So, after reading good reviews about HostDepot.com, I decided to try their services.
They have stellar customer service, fast servers, fair pricing.
They own and operate all of their own network and server equipment.
They are not a reseller using someone else's platform.

Youngman
01-04-2012, 07:56 AM
I suppose you need more options to choose from. I know Leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/) as quality and perfectly suitable for your demands host with high stability, featured plans and cheap prices. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more information.

Foxfire
01-06-2012, 09:45 AM
I would better choose Jumpline.com for running ecommerce sites.
Their services are appreciated for the high server reliability, the connection speed and the excellent technical support available 24/24 hours via ticket, email or by phone.

DJ.C
01-09-2012, 07:59 AM
hmph, did you ever hear of Exabytes.Com ? providing e-commerce hosting at easy.my. You may try signing up for free account.
Doing online business as easy as peeling the banana skin

michaelmoody84
01-11-2012, 09:25 AM
I know new web hosting company which is named as instant appz. They are providing good web hosting services. Just try them out!!!

Guntah
01-11-2012, 10:52 AM
I suggest you to look for more options to choose from and choose the suitable one. Take a look at Hosteasier.com solutions which are well-known as reliable and trustworthy host with rich experience in web hosting industry.

Madagaskar
01-13-2012, 11:14 AM
Can advice Jumpline.com for running ecommerce sites.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

figage
01-17-2012, 07:45 AM
I believe you should use hosting plans provided by Leveltenhosting (http://leveltenhosting.com/). They are well-known as reputable company with high available support team, featured specialized e-commerce plans offered for reasonable prices.

b2netsolutions
01-18-2012, 07:53 AM
What software do you want to have?

GeneticX
01-24-2012, 11:31 AM
I think you should use services provided by Simplehelix.com
They are offering reasonable deals with high performance, skilful support and high-end solutions.