PDA

View Full Version : Keyword Selection in SEO

shanewatson00
02-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Can anyone explain me what is the method to select targeted keywords also Is there any tool which can give a Google SERP before publishing on the site? I have saw many SERP checker but all those work after publishing a post on a website. One more thing is I am using Word press SEO Yeast Plug-in for my website there is a tab called "Titles" under titles there is a option Meta keywords template: so what is meta keywords template too and How can I select this keywords

alexisrois
02-14-2012, 03:43 AM
Well, Keyword selection is the first procedure that is done for any new website in the market. You should select the keyword that is related to your website products or service. It must be appropriate to your site contents. Before selecting keyword you should aware of the keyword value that which keyword is frequently searched in search engine. You should select the keyword that is most searched keyword in google search regarding to your website.

Nile Hadwards
02-14-2012, 11:07 AM
As per me Keywords are always essential in terms of SEO for any webiste. Best keywords are enchance your website on high level. As per my experience select those keywords whose global search is more and compition is less. It will helps to get easy in ranking and also check your competitors for those keywords.

JohnDale
02-22-2012, 05:48 AM
Basically it depends on your website and website content. While you select any keyword keep in mind below points:

competition of keyword
targeted location
services which you provide online or offline

You can find keyword suggestion from Google keyword tool.

JohnDale
02-22-2012, 05:50 AM
Basically it depends on your website and website content. But you can select your keyword from below points:

high searched keyword
law competition of keyword
targeted location
services which you provide online or offline

You can find keyword suggestion from Google keyword tool.

SteveHadson
03-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Well, there are organizations that invested lots of money on marketing, for the small and medium-sized businesses, this is not always the case. So to make more people aware of your website & enhance company attention, it is important to choose the right keyword for your website.

sneha1234
04-05-2012, 09:03 AM
Finding a keyword that describe your webpage is not an easy task. In this manner you can use google adword and wordtracker tool for finding the keyword.

swikriti.sharma
12-04-2017, 09:31 AM
This is the specific phrase which is driving traffic to a specific URL. When doing SEO, this is the phrase that we “target”, so we often call it the “target keyword”.
There are two important term of keyword:
1. Short Tail Keywords: Short keywords that are 1-3 words.
2. Long Tail Keywords: More specific keywords that are usually three words or longer.

RH-Calvin
12-04-2017, 06:37 PM
Best keywords can be selected using Google keyword planner. It is the best free tool for high quality keyword research. They help to provide various keyword suggestions for your domain, and selecting the right keywords will help to rank your website higher in search results.

Dam Ponting
12-06-2017, 05:34 AM
Keyword alternative is axiological to success back it comes to active a paid look or PPC campaign. It is additionally basic to a website accustomed or amoebic baronial on the look engines. But keywords are not aloof about SEO. They at the affection of a company's business attack at its best diminutive level.Jun 7, 2010.