PDA

View Full Version : What is a Blog Posting

shanewatson00
02-10-2012, 09:39 AM
Blog Posting is the best off page SEO technique to increase any website popularity. Blog is a online diary. Daily Activity Improve your websites popularity. A blog post is the most important part of your blog. Your posts are the entries that take up at least 75% of the screen space on your blog's site. Blog posts appear in reverse chronological order, so your blog stays timely, fresh and meaningful to visitors. It's your current content (in the form of blog posts) that will keep readers coming back to your blog again and again to read what you have to say about your blog's topic.

alexisrois
02-14-2012, 03:39 AM
Blogs are usually published by one individual and are modified regularly. Blogs are often published on a particular subject. There are blogs on almost any subject you can think of. From pictures, to spiritual techniques, to quality recipes, to individual journal to interests – blogging has as many applications and versions as you can think about.

Nile Hadwards
02-14-2012, 11:12 AM
As per me blog is one type of mini website, we can make blog as per out pattern. Blog posting helpful to promote product and you can transfer traffic from blog into main website (if you have).

JohnDale
02-22-2012, 05:55 AM
Blog posting is way to provide unique information to visitor. It should not more then 1500 words. In blog posting you can do like your site promotion, share your experience, tips, latest news etc.

michaelmoody84
02-29-2012, 04:33 AM
Blog posting plays a major role in SEO field, Because the technique is its very low cost and high benefits.

knowledge base software (www.knowledgebaseforce.com/benefits.aspx)

Blog Posting is the best off page SEO technique to increase any website popularity. Blog is a online diary. Daily Activity Improve your websites popularity. A blog post is the most important part of your blog. Your posts are the entries that take up at least 75% of the screen space on your blog's site. Blog posts appear in reverse chronological order, so your blog stays timely, fresh and meaningful to visitors. It's your current content (in the form of blog posts) that will keep readers coming back to your blog again and again to read what you have to say about your blog's topic.

Madagaskar
03-06-2012, 08:56 AM
I've tried many companies before and must say that Paidforumposting.com is the best choice for blog commenting services (http://www.paidforumposting.com/content/order-pricing/#6).
Now my websites are getting more and more traffic during the time I am dealing with them.
Highly recommend them. use - 2012 - save 12% off the price.

SteveHadson
03-06-2012, 11:06 AM
Blog posting is one of the way to create back links for your website. By blog posting you can spread your details of service or product. You can get more traffic by it. You can also improve your site page rank by using blog posting.

Guntah
07-16-2012, 11:37 AM
There are not hesitations in that Paidforumposting.com is high quality company with competitive pricing and reliable solutions. You will get relevant posting services provided by professional team.

figage
07-20-2012, 11:24 AM
I believe that paidforumposting.com team of writers will definitely help you to increase traffic.
They offer article writing, blog commenting, and forum moderation packages as well to complement the forum posting.
You will be pleased!

RubyJones
07-24-2012, 11:26 AM
Blog posting is a method which help you to get relevant backlinks to your website.

chriscolfer
09-03-2012, 12:20 PM
According to me blog posting is a great way for online promotion.Through blog posting we can generate traffic,backlinks and also so many daily readers.So post quality and useful content in blogs and enjoy the results.It helps to increase the page rank of your website.

rosy01
10-12-2012, 07:31 AM
Blog Posting means creating a blog on blogs site like wordpress.com and then
keep posting some articles called blog posts into then on regular basis. Put
link to your website in the article by hyperlinking a keyword for your site
into that article. But keep in mind that you have to update your blog on as
frequent basis as much you can so that google start crawling it on daily basis
after some time as google like the pages whose contents are updated regularly.

host
10-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Blog posting is a way to get building backlinks

Steve Markson
10-19-2012, 10:57 AM
Blog posting is the best way to provide good information to visitor. You blog content has to be in-between 400-1200 words. You post information should be related to exact topic and must be easy to understand.

proofread
10-31-2012, 05:26 AM
As I know blog posting is better way to get more business but if its done in proper manner. Nowadays there are more and more competition in any business so you should make your blog more attractive with relevant and fresh content. Because if your blog have copied or without proofread content, it will create bad impact on reader's mind.

Jay Fernando
10-31-2012, 04:12 PM
I think blog posting is a subtle way of keeping readers informed without forcing them to buy certain products that are subjects of the blog. This way, you are able to provide quality content for good organic SEO and at the same time, you are building rapport with your readers.

rosy01
11-01-2012, 04:56 AM
In my opinion blog is not only use for seo marketing. i think blog invention is being made to provide information about our topics and websites. but now in days this is use for just only to increase back links not to promote your websites.

rogerkrish
11-15-2012, 08:39 AM
Hi,
Yes i agreed with you, Blog posting is one of the best effective strategy in Off-page optimization, by this we can bring more and more standard quality backlinks, and more traffic to our website....which leads to increase our targeted keyword positions....

outshinesol
11-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Blog Posting means creating a blog on blogs site like wordpress.com and then keep posting some articles called blog posts into then on regular basis. Put link to your website in the article by hyperlinking a keyword for your site into that article. But keep in mind that you have to update your blog on as frequent basis as much you can so that google start crawling it on daily basis after some time as google like the pages whose contents are updated regularly.

Biztech
11-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Blog posting is a method which helps you to get relevant backlinks to your website. Blogs are usually published by one individual and are modified regularly. Blog posting helpful to promote product and you can transfer traffic from blog into main website.

host
11-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Blog posting is the best way to increase your Page Rank !

uthra
12-06-2012, 08:45 AM
With the blog posting, you can get the quality back links, traffic and high PR but you have to use the do follow blogs, do quality and unique comments in it and use high PR sites for getting good results.

host
12-06-2012, 03:38 PM
Blog posting is the best way to increase the Page Rank and to get more Backlinks.

rajendersingh50
12-08-2012, 03:48 AM
But when posting on blogs the comments with some promotional links it dosent gets approved thats the main problem??? I am not getting any proper solution of it, can anyone suggest me how to do this stuff

rajendersingh50
12-10-2012, 03:58 AM
the main aim of blog posting is that to get the relevant backlink on the website and also to create a good site ranking among the search engines

BraveJohn
12-11-2012, 03:46 AM
Blog posting is process of creating blog and submit to various blog directories. It is one of the best way to generate quality back links.

host
12-12-2012, 03:48 PM
Blog posting is an easy way to increase the number of backlinks

colesraymond
01-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Hello Friend...

It attracts the targeted audience and if the information is niche, satisfying content and holds truth it takes no time for it to become famous and might help the website to achieve good backlinks.

Highly trusted and secured brand ssl certificates | theSSLshop

tnhjosh
01-22-2013, 12:00 PM
Blog posting you can spread your details of service or product for getting more traffic on site...

uthra
01-26-2013, 07:17 AM
Well-known as one good link building strategy used by many Search Engine Optimisation Service providers, quality blog commenting, as the name implies, is commenting on relevant blogs. One of its purpose is to get backlinks from relevant blogs* and drive traffic to your site.

interservermike
01-17-2017, 09:52 AM
A blog is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries known as posts. Blog posting is therefore the act of publishing those discussions.

phpdeveloper
02-22-2017, 05:19 AM
Its Nothing but posting your article on different sites.

phpdeveloper
02-22-2017, 05:22 AM
Submitting your blog used to be an effective way to build quality links. However, after Google rolled out the Penguin update, this was no longer the case.

This list was updated in 10/2016 to reflect this change. Many of the blog directories listed are still valid, however we also suggest the following resources for bloggers looking to build effective link in today’s SEO world.

Nishagupta
03-10-2017, 04:20 AM
Blog posting is the best seo off page techniques that you use to promote your website. Do blog posting regularly in your website. It will helps to increase your website's visitors.

acheter
03-13-2017, 04:23 PM
My short answer: Blog posting is a way to get building backlinks

roslin
10-09-2017, 08:58 AM
Blogs, or Web logs, are online journals that are updated frequently, sometimes even daily. An update, (also called an entry or a post) is usually quite short, perhaps just a few sentences, and readers can often respond to an entry online. People who write blogs are commonly called bloggers.

Dam Ponting
10-09-2017, 10:08 AM
A blog entry is the most vital piece of your blog. Your posts are the passages that take up no less than 75% of the screen space on your blog's webpage. Blog entries show up backward sequential request, so your blog remains opportune, new and significant to guests.