PDA

View Full Version : Recommend My Commonly Used Software!

Moonbasaily
02-22-2012, 08:57 AM
my commonly used software which is iKode help desk software is to take up challenges in various fields and problems for my business.
the very first function of an iKode help desk is to provide useful assistance to clients or customers who have one thing or the other to do with the company concerned. It also serves the staff of a company.it helps a lot in troubleshooting computer and network related problems that may be plaguing the company.
the price of the iKode help desk software is inexpensive,if you are looking a software like this,you can have a try!

michaelmoody84
03-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Thanks for your information..May be i am very late to see your post..Because, last week only i bought knowledge base software from the company naming knowledge base force. Its very good software and it is very helpful for my website too..Can you tell me the exact cost of ikode help desk software?

http://knowledgebasesoftware.wordpress.com/2011/07/21/why-people-choosing-knowledge-base-software/

my commonly used software which is iKode help desk software is to take up challenges in various fields and problems for my business.
the very first function of an iKode help desk is to provide useful assistance to clients or customers who have one thing or the other to do with the company concerned. It also serves the staff of a company.it helps a lot in troubleshooting computer and network related problems that may be plaguing the company.
the price of the iKode help desk software is inexpensive,if you are looking a software like this,you can have a try!

amythhomas
03-23-2012, 06:25 AM
Do you know any software which is used to track the employee's attendance. More over, your ikode help desk software is very useful. Thanks and let me try this software..

starsky
04-20-2012, 03:01 AM
Thank you about Recommend My Commonly Used Software!

Yellow
10-18-2012, 10:56 AM
Thank you for the*informative*post.