PDA

View Full Version : Just Recommend Free Software,Hope Can Help You!

Brownsithily
03-16-2012, 07:49 AM
The developing of customer service is for better user experience. Here is a good free customer support software recommend. It is the iKode help desk software.Can be used to provide support to an online community, by solving tickets, adding a comprehensive FAQ section and interacting with users with emails.iKode help desk x is a customer support software, FAQ and help desk system.

amythhomas
03-29-2012, 07:38 AM
Can you tell me the different specific features of this software? Because , it has the same feature what i am using it now. And also let me know the cost of this ikode software?

The developing of customer service is for better user experience. Here is a good free customer support software recommend. It is the iKode help desk software.Can be used to provide support to an online community, by solving tickets, adding a comprehensive FAQ section and interacting with users with emails.iKode help desk x is a customer support software, FAQ and help desk system.

amythhomas
03-29-2012, 07:41 AM
Can you tell me the different specific features of this software? Because , it has the same feature what i am using it now. And also let me know the cost of this ikode software?

whiteclouds
04-20-2012, 03:12 AM
Thank you because you shared Free Software.

James Andy
06-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Hey Brown, this is really amazing can you tell me the price of this software?