PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

alexa007
04-23-2012, 05:21 AM
I am Alexa Kelly, new on this forum and I am looking forward for some interesting discussion under this forum. I got you from search engine and I found many helpful resources and want to share my views on different topics

mehakkhan682
04-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Hello everyone at thewebhostbiz. I am pleased to join this network, but I must admit I have some trepidation about the experience. I am not accustomed to putting myself "out there", as I am a relatively private individual - but I am looking forward to finding out what interests others at this forum. I also hope that I can contribute to this community as I have had 30+ years as an IT consultant. I am married with two children and 2 grandsons and live in vacation (summer) country in Kawartha Lakes Ontario - just an hour north of Toronto. I enjoy online activity and dabble a bit with internet marketing, blogs and facebook. I also enjoy quantum physics. I'm hoping that my background and experience will enable me become a helpful member of this group.

sellway
05-23-2012, 09:30 AM
welcome :)

Dekslobe
06-12-2012, 04:50 AM
In my opinion, you are not right.

ankor786
06-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Where to start....
Well my name is Dylan and I'm extremely excited about being apart of this community. For the most part, everyone seems to pretty mature and respectful towards one another. Basically, I'm hoping to sharpen my skills and gain experience in web hosting. I've only been a member here for a day now, so there is still a lot to learn.
Looking forward to the experience.

Cheers!

pwhrita
06-23-2012, 11:02 AM
Hello,

My self rita here. Glad to join this forum.

stevefridel
07-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Hi everybody..
I am stevefridel I am new for this community and I am very happy to involve in this forum. I want to always try to sharer and getting some best information about developing new business. I like to do my own business so I always find that related information online. I also want to getting some good information about every software and hardware.

johnathon
09-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Hello everyone,
I am newbie in this forum. I am pleased to be part of this community. Hope everyone is okay and having fun while learning here.

madelinekim
09-27-2012, 11:37 AM
Hello, This is madelinekim belongs to india. I am newbie here. And I hope I can learn from the members here some useful tips regarding hosting. This is very helpful site about hosting.

BraveJohn
12-03-2012, 09:52 AM
Hi all,
My name is John. I'm here to share my knowledge among you. It seems that I got the place which I have been searching for long time.

Enjoy!