PDA

View Full Version : How to set template in Dreamweaver?

steveschmidt85
04-25-2012, 12:49 PM
I wanted to create around 130 pages website. I heard that we can set one template for Header and Footer for all web pages if we want same for all pages. Please share information about this.. How can I set this template in Dreamweaver??

lennonrowen
07-25-2012, 11:23 AM
I think you should search in the Google for getting the various tutorials for the setting the template in the Dreamweaver, I have found one tutorial for that. Just Go here (http://www.siteground.com/tutorials/dreamweaver/dreamweaver_templates.htm). I hope this will be helpful for you.

parkerjohnson
11-10-2012, 03:56 AM
When your website has a lot of pages and you want them to share certain design features, you can create and apply a template to them. If you have a group of pages with an applied template to it, you can change the information of the group by editing the template and then reapplying it to those pages. You can do that while keeping the unique element of each page unchanged.

Define your site and create a page which will be used to create your template.

Once you finish select File -> Save as template. A small window will pop up. Choose the site for which you want to create this template and type the name of the template to be saved with.

peterwilliams
02-28-2013, 09:03 AM
I was also searching for its answer and thanks Me. Parker to tell, I'm gonna try with this method.

claire11
03-06-2013, 04:22 AM
Dreamweaver is a good learning tool, but the problem is that some people don’t move on to independent coding. And “developers” who use Dreamweaver to produce their websites start to dilute the web with these poorly made sites. This poor production value is what many developers look down on when it comes to Dreamweaver.

colesraymond
03-14-2013, 06:38 AM
Hello friend...

Please watch this video...

youtube.com/watch?v=EyrJ6H6AOUI

madelinekim
04-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Dreamweaver makes the thing more easy and smooth to use due to its innovative tools and features. If you want to learn about how to set the footer in a large number of website pages then you can use online tutorial which is the best option for you to get help about your problem.

ALANHB
04-26-2013, 03:38 AM
Bro google is the best way they can help you and you are gona have 1000s of choices as well there :)

lovelopez
05-12-2013, 02:57 AM
When your website has a lot of pages and you want them to share certain design features, you can create and apply a template to them. If you have a group of pages with an applied template to it, you can change the information of the group by editing the template and then reapplying it to those pages. You can do that while keeping the unique element of each page unchanged.

rosterfedrik
05-14-2013, 07:12 AM
If your website have lot of pages and you can apply template then first of all you can create and apply template to them then define your website and create a page which will be used to create your template.Once you finish select File then save as template and A small window will show in desktop. Choose the site for which you want to create this template and type the name of the template to be saved with.

davidweb09
05-23-2017, 06:59 PM
you have to choose responsive template for your site in Dreamweaver.