PDA

View Full Version : Need managed service for my server

Foxfire
04-27-2012, 10:01 AM
As you can see from the title of the thread I am looking for reliable managed service for my server.
Think that it will be reasonable for me if you recommend me some reliable managed services.
BTW, what do you think about Wansecurity.com?
Trust or not? Any experiences?

Youngman
04-28-2012, 08:26 AM
I suppose you should have more reliable names to choose from. I know that Newpush (http://newpush.com/) is offering reliable and cheap management with professional team.

Madagaskar
05-03-2012, 11:41 AM
You will make a good choice - wansecurity.com has pretty good reputation in the market.
Support is extremely responsive, quick, and like everyone else here has said, very friendly.
Pricing is reasonable.

Guntah
05-07-2012, 12:46 PM
I also support Newpush.com suggestion. They are delivering reasonable deals with professional team, low prices and polite support.

kirk89
05-09-2012, 01:37 AM
I also support Newpush.com suggestion. They are delivering reasonable deals with professional team, low prices and polite support.
good site, thanks for sharing with us

amythhomas
05-09-2012, 09:52 AM
No am not having any experience with wansecurity.com...I had a experience with instantappz..they are the one managing my website servers..You can also try it out...

As you can see from the title of the thread I am looking for reliable managed service for my server.
Think that it will be reasonable for me if you recommend me some reliable managed services.
BTW, what do you think about Wansecurity.com?
Trust or not? Any experiences?

President
05-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Wansecurity.com is well-known for providing managed services based on quality.
they know how to use your server and get the best performance from it. When I “tried” to manage my VPS myself I saw some parts of my web applications working slowly. They make everything working a bit faster!

figage
05-14-2012, 12:32 PM
I heard lots of positive on Newpush.com management solutions.
They are delivering reasonable deals with high quality services and low prices.

№Lucky
05-17-2012, 08:25 AM
I am happy using wansecurity.com service. Several days ago I messed up and deleted a database, and then discovered my backup was messed up. I was looking at a long day reconstructing the database from an old backup, but quite chat with on-line support got them on the job and within two hours the database was restored and the site back up. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software.

GeneticX
05-21-2012, 12:43 PM
No doubts Newpush (http://newpush.com/) will fit your demands.
You will be pleased by their affordable prices, knowledgeable support and reliable services.

vinrar
07-23-2012, 02:37 PM
I think you should try wansecurity services to see how good they are in a real life.
I have read many nice reviews of them and I think they cost every cent you pay for their services.

Gerbert
07-27-2012, 09:41 AM
Wansecurity.net provides affordable and reliable dedicated server hosting on lovely terms.
Uptime is high and there are no hidden fees on them.